A prediction on Trump and his policies

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Nov 12, 2016.

1. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

I didn't say he's virtually gone back, I said he's gone back on virtually every position. He's stayed the same on deregulation and I'm sure other small items but his major positions are all being reversed. His inability to do anything about Healthcare is going to shock his supporters the most.

2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

As I predicted he is a moderate democrat, has been all his adult life. He's going back to his comfort zone. He'll hold to some of his conservative themes that are important.
    If and that's a BIG IF he's serious about governing and learning to do the hard things he may turn out to be very successful.

mobius481 likes this.
  3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

As long as he appoints conservative justices to the Supreme Court. NO GUN GRABBERS!

4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

A moderate democrat doesn't appoint Jeff Sessions as AG. Sessions isn't even a conservative. He is what happens when a conservative takes a dump.

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

You really like to spin those doomsday scenarios. Not everything is all black or all white. Try just a touch of grey sometimes

6. LaSalleAve

Do some reading on this guy.

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

So in your research have you found evidence of him being a racist or other people claiming him to have said mean things?

8. LaSalleAve

I don't care about racist comments. Everyone has made them at some point in their lives. My problem with him is belief that good people don't smoke marijuana. That's a direct quote from him. Support for a person that is going to trample states rights is huge mistake. It's going to cost taxpayers a lot of money. You're going to see more raids in Colorado, Oregon, in California, Maine, and every state that has legalized recreational pot. We dont need these tired ass Reefer Madness bullshit morons who are in bed with private prisons in office. It's a shame, and it needs to end immediately.

KyleK and mobius481 like this.
  9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Trump has said that he will respect the state laws on marijuana. Sorry to disappoint you about the raids on pot farms in Colorado and dispensaries in California but there won't be any by the Feds.

10. LaSalleAve

Watch, Trump has said a lot of shit then said the opposite in the same breath. Don't worry I'll be here to tell you I told you so.

mobius481 likes this.