A&M's Johnny Football is better than Cam Newton...

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by Tiger_fan, Oct 18, 2012.

1. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

So because of Johnny Football LSU has no Tx players? LSU is shutout in Tx due to him? Sorry, but go somewhere else with that. The whole state of Tx.? I'm in Tx talking with coaches all the time, its far from that. You should know this. The main school in Tx thats JF is effecting, is UT. Too much talk between the two schools fans/players/etc.

Most years LSU gets 2 players out of the state of Tx. Not a big change if they get 1 or none. LSU has two coaches on the staff that have connections in the state of Tx, both born in the state. They have coached and played in the state.
    In 2012 the state of Tx. will have almost 400 players sign out of high school. The most of any state, so out of 400 players LSU can't get one player? C'Mon Man.

LSU was not shutout this year, in the states of:
    Ga, NC, Ca, Fla, Ms, Il, Ne and Tn.

Les and the staff will go after an OOS player if he shows a great interest in LSU, its always been this way. Many schools do this, we can't get every player wanted, this is every year. We can't get every player wanted in the state of La. Its always been this way. Still a way till signing day, LSU is doing very well this year, got some great players.

A&M cares, they could be playing for the NC, they care. He threw 3 Ints against LSU, in all the other games for the year, he only threw 3 Ints. for the whole year.That should tell you something

shane0911 likes this.
  2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village Staff Member

Maybe the NCAA will make an excpetion for atm and allow them to have a 400 man roster so they can get ALL the recruits from Tx. I would love to see Mack Browns presser after that was announced.

StaceyO and Contained Chaos like this.
  3. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

Good one Shane.

I remember one year, LSU had a coach from Tx., he spent all this time in Tx recruiting, that year he signed one player. The next year, that coach was coaching at UT. But in the long run, it turned out well for him. I saw him at a college Spring Practice this year, still looking for a job.:)

4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

LSU just needs to keep talking with the Desoto staff, they crank out talent.

5. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Brady was top 10 of what.

6. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Manziel got over 400 yards tallied on us. I hope this isn't our measuring stick of shutting down an offense.

With that, dude has zero chance of making it at the nfl level and I'm his biggest fan. He's a lifer at the college level and will be a nightmare in the interim.

Winston1 likes this.
  7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village Staff Member

Brady wasn't a top 10 pick, wasn't even first round, think he was 4th maybe even later than that.

8. plotalot

plotalot Veteran Member

Number of Superbowl wins as a starting quarterback.