A&M offering Chavis?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUpride123, Dec 21, 2014.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

when you play 10 yds off the wrs.

lsu-i-like and ThePhenom74 like this.
  2. ThePhenom74

ThePhenom74 Founding Member

It is easy to blame players when you give up a ton of yards to allow the other team to get close to the endzone.

3. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

So . . . he is the best in the business, but he is a dumb-ass because he lost a couple of close ones to very good teams during a rebuilding year.

What a crybaby.

4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

If the way we lost those two games doesn't frustrate the hell out of you then perhaps it is you that needs to find a new team because you obviously don't have one at the moment. My point in all of this is not that LSU is some bum on the block. My insinuation is that we are actually BETTER than what we have shown.

Rouxleaux likes this.
  5. red55

Every loss frustrates me. I just have no need to carry on and on and on and on about it and scapegoat even our best coaches. Not every loss is a coaching failure. Some are, but many are player failures, better opponents, horrible referees, or just plain bad luck.

We were talking about Chavis, but you still have other fish to fry, apparently.

Winston1 likes this.
  6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I blame the O. All they needed was a first FUXKING down and game over.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  7. shane0911

@red55 no sir, all about chavis, do me a favor and look up the 2nd half stats for the gumps. Then compare them to the final drive of the game and tell me something isn't off.
    Do you think nick or kuffen just happened to find the magic bean at the last possible minute? Or do you think it more likely that chavis altered his scheme?

All I'm saying is don't do that shit. It has bitten us in the ass every time he has tried it and I'm willing to bet we haven't seen the last of it nor the teeth marks on our rumps.

Oh and last I checked this is a place to discuss LSU football right? Or is it a place where all must agree with you or be chastised ?

Bengal B, ThePhenom74 and Rouxleaux like this.
  8. Rouxleaux

Rouxleaux Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?

Yep 100% agree here. The gumps practically plan for the third and chavis to show up late in the 4th. How many times have we lost to them in this fashion? I know at least 2 or 3. Then you have the Clemson game. I just don't get if things are working why the hell sit back and wait onto of the lead. Should be common knowledge now that only leads to heartbreak.

9. red55

Says the guy who couldn't stand hearing praise of Chavis and had to object . . .

Look, you can say what you want to here, but someone is liable to get in your face about, too. I know you know how that works because you practice it daily.

10. shane0911

Spade = Spade