A glimpse into an Obama victory and Liberal control of the 3 branches. Frightening!

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by Andouille, Oct 17, 2008.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Re: A glimpse into an Obama victory and Liberal control of the 3 branches. Frightenin

Yet again you know everyone and how they think...

2. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Re: A glimpse into an Obama victory and Liberal control of the 3 branches. Frightenin

Yes, I was responding to two different points.

3. Andouille

Andouille Guest

I'm willing to bet if you asked 100 random supporters of both candidates you would get a lot more coherent arguments from McCain supporters than Obama's. Obama is a political, pop-culture phenomenon. McCain voters are much more educated about the issues and where McCain stands. How many answers of "Change" would you get from the Obama voters? I bet a lot.

Thats a valid a reason as any. Which one of these guys will do less damage to the country. Thats as good as it gets in this election.

4. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

All other things being equal . . . the smartest candidate is most likely to find a smart solution.

5. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

If that is the truth then those "educated" people should have never let McCain get to this point...

6. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

I disagree. Carter was probably one of the smartest Presidents in terms of IQ. Republicans say he was the worst ever and Democrats say he was the second worst ever.

A smart guy doesn't always make an effective manager.

7. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Carter had a 176 IQ second to Rhode Scholar Clinton's 184.
    http://www.lovenstein.org/report/

Jefferson and Lincoln were probably higher.
    http://www.rankopedia.com/ZoneID=3/24879/Step1/5136.htm

I said . . . all other things being equal.

8. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

I said most and not all. Of course based upon the people I have talked to.

9. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

I would imagine quite a few of our first presidents would be near the top of that list, minus Washington and a couple others.