9 Things I Hate About Everyone

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by SabanFan, May 18, 2005.

1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire room for the tv remote because they refuse to walk to the tv and change the channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they? Gonna Kick their asses!

5. When people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor.

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?".... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

7. When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.

8. When people say "life is short". What the hell?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?

9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here, dumbass?

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Let me add one:

People who say "I don't have anything against..." then proceed to tell you exactly what they have against it.

3. Mr. Peabody

Mr. Peabody Founding Member

Good stuff!

4. Dirt Dog

Dirt Dog Founding Member

1. Same thing with a phone. Some people make a phone out of their hand when they ask to use a phone.

6. I always say "You just did."

5. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

I hate old people that bitch all the time and use the word "cinema"

I'll go to the movies

6. Carface

Carface What the...?

"I'm not racist, but....."

7. col reb

col reb Founding Member

When I used to work on the streets delivering and collecting mail, I would be collecting the mail from a street box and usually someone would stop and say, "Are you collecting mail?" Always wanted to say, "Not really. Just looking for cash or certain checks."

8. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

When people say "You know what?" then tell you what...
    When people say "you know whats cool" then tell you whats cool, when its obviously not that person...
    When people say "Its all about" If it were all about it, then I would already know it...
    When people say "I know you hate it when [something] but" then they proceed to do it, or ask it, or whatever...

9. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

When people say, "Don't go there" instead of "I'd rather not discuss that subject."

Or white girls/women saying "You go, girl." Turns my stomach.

10. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

1. I hate it when someone starts a sentence with, "Well, its none of my business, but . . .", and you know they are about to make it their business.

2. I hate it when someone uses the phrase, " . . . at that point in time." Redundant and evasive.

3. I hate people who use catchy buzzwords instead of trying to be clear. There's a guy on my floor who will say coastal subsidence has "a multiplicity of causal mechanisms" instead of "many causes". Obfuscation.

4. I think people who do not use their shift key or any punctuation should return to 3rd grade grammar.

5. I hate tiny little useless dogs (a.k.a. rat dogs). You know, those little critters that just seem better suited to punting than walking.

6. I hate Granny underwear. Those high-riding, more-material-than-a-parachute undies are about as big a turn-on as photocopying the Bible. Women don't necessarily need to wear G-strings, but I would prefer that women wear something that showcases their assets.

7. Figure skating is not a sport. Neither is rhythmic gymnastics.

8. I hate salad as a meal. Dates do this a lot. A guy would be more impressed if she eats like a horse and looks like a swan than if she eats like a bird and looks like a horse, right?

9. I think Dr. Phil is a pussy.