9 Questions: I ask, Dandy Don answers

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by max, Aug 21, 2003.

1. BayouBengal

BayouBengal Founding Member

True a lot of his info is regurged from the Advocate or LSUSports.net it allows you get the same stories in one place instead of going to 3 or 4 different sites. His recruiting news is his bread and butter I beleive.

2. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

90 bucks a year for the TigerRag.com premium site that gets about a tenth the posts that TigerForums gets? Not for me. The TR editors are knowledgeable for sure, so I buy their magazine, but the website is too damned expensive.

Dandy Don may be Mr. Positive, but he doesn't cost me a nickle. He's just not going to get negative about any individual player and I respect that. He also doesn't give up inside information too early. Opponents lurk our boards, let Don pump some sunshine up their ass. They don't need to know our every weakness and concern.

We bitch and moan about everything here, but nobody takes us very seriously. But Don knows that he is credible and widely read and he's careful. No he's not perfect, but nobody is. On the other hand, Dandy Don is responsible and that's a good thing. Think about what a joke the site would be if Condon was running it.

3. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Hey! What are you. A tough guy? Let's say you and me settle this like men? C'mon tough guy. I'll meet you anywhere. What say we wager a case of Coors Lite? :D

4. I agree, plus he cant spell. When we were playing TX in the C-bowl I turned some of their fans onto him and they gave me a hard time because a lot of the things he was saying wasn't true, i.e. Mac Brown was never an offensive coordinator at LSU. They told me to get my facts straight. :cuss:

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Mack Brown was LSU's quarterback coach in 1982, head coach of Appalaichian State in 1983, offensive coordinator for Oklahoma in 1984