850 Billion Dollar Stimulus Package

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by PURPLE TIGER, Dec 17, 2008.

1. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Red is as commie as his name suggests. I am a full blooded conservative, eat steak and look at women's asses, wut wut. F'em all. Come out of the commie closet, Red.

2. TheDude

TheDude I'm calmer than you.

The plan has changed? Throwing $ away as Bush did is changing? Or doing it on a grander scale is changing?

Because it's FSA. And I can.

No, you just pretend that something that is common knowledge has now been discovered because I "did the research". It is a usual tactic of yours.

I learned from the best.

Wrong as usual. And I don't have to refer to admins 25 years in the past to indicate I am even handed in my condemnation of the parties. You can see it in this very thread.

As noted before, I learned from the best.

Wrong again. Check this very thread. No, don't bother, because you won't acknowledge it.

No, you just take it personally when I point out the futility of your argument. And I can speak for everyone here that saw it clearly. Plenty of people spoke up about that very point, in this very thread, and did so repeatedly. It's not my fault you don't like it.

I don't regard any of them as cheap shots and have seen you do the same to me and to others. As to outraged? Well, you are determined to paint me as such in order to make me appear unstable in my ability to argue a point. Good luck with that.

Another in a long list of assumptions on your part. But, I forget. You don't do that.
    There is zero confusion. Your statements make your political leanings very clear indeed. Moderation is not the word.

Uh huh...

That would be a tragedy and not much fun at all.

Right back at ya bub. From the other direction, of course. I am sure you can figure it out.

3. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

4. houtiger

houtiger Founding Member

I wish this thread would get back on track and argue the issue at hand, instead of the personalities of the posters. Lot of effort being expended and no facts about the stimulus package. Guess I'll check back in a week...