7-0 Saints Vs 3-4 Panthers

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by Cajun Sensation, Nov 3, 2009.

1. tigerleg24

tigerleg24 Guest

looks like the D is still sleeping

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

How many times can you say "built"?

3. TRUE2LSU

TRUE2LSU Founding Member

SaintslogoSaints WIN!!!!!!!! They have got to get back to winning in blowout fashion because my heart can not take these close games!Saintslogo

4. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

What's so great about the Saints this year is, even down a couple of scores, there is no fear! This team knows how to win games.

5. *LSUTiger*

*LSUTiger* LSU/CLEMSON

I can't wait for playoffs muhahahahahahaha!:hihi:

6. RHans405

RHans405 Let's Roll

In the past, I would have given up by halftime. These last few games, I felt comfortable that they'd come back and win.

A winning attitude and the Saints are not words I'm used to using in the same sentence. :shock:

7. Krypto

Krypto Huh?

these slow starts are not good. I also have an issue with our play calling when we try to ice the game. That series we had at the 3minute mark in the 4th was horrible, same last week. When not do what we are built for. Spread the defense out. Running up the gut like that puts way too many bodies and clogs up the lanes, plus it put way too many hands near the ball.

8. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

I fully agree. Our offense's inability to put together game sealing 1st downs has been haunting us throughout the Sean Payton era. This year, we have a defense that can help put it away, but until this year, that 3 and out at the end of the 4th quarter would've and still could've cost us the game. Gotta work on play calling in those situations. We missed a blitz pick-up on 3rd and 8. Should've been max protect in that situation.

9. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

That's a pretty good problem to have, but in the last 2 weeks, the opponent needed 2 scores in those situations.

Old Saints fans like me are not about to look for negatives at 8-0.

10. Krypto

Krypto Huh?

You are correct on that SF. Being in a multiscore lead with 3 minutes left is something new to Saints history.