5* QB Gunner Kiel headed to Notre Dame

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by Cajun Sensation, Jan 16, 2012.

1. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

And did "the news" have a reliable source, or did they report on what some webblogging yahoos say?

2. LSUTyga73

LSUTyga73 Football Connoisseur

The news often report what they hear on message boards...

3. ASD

ASD ASD

eIther way my opinion would be that he was always coming or CLM did damage control or geography won out. I'm not bashing Miles. Miles is my guy. I could be completely wrong about it being about the 9th at all. I'm not denying that. It's just my opinion

4. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

This type of crap doesn't help either, look at the headline (this is from my Saturday Down South feed on Facebook):

SEC Football on SDS

Are the wheels falling off at LSU?
    Gunner Kiel is trending on DirectSnap and worldwide on Twitter after rumors of him not showing up at LSU. Potentially decommitting to go to Notre Dame. Read the real-time news here:
    Gunner Kiel on DirectSnap
    directsnap.com
    Recruiting Buzz about Gunner Kiel - Find out the breaking news, predictions, statistics, and other information about Gunner Kiel through DirectSnap's free college football recruiting service.

:geauxtige

5. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

It has been confirmed (DandyDon) that he is not at the meeting of early enrolls and quote "I does not look good"

6. 65Grad

65Grad Maturity is Overrated

and the hits just keep on comin':angryfire

7. TCUTiger

TCUTiger Founding Member

Little more than that now, just goggle his name and look for 20 links that say he is as good as gone.

8. Kajun4LSU

Kajun4LSU Founding Member

Jefferson was beyond help. Kragthorp did all he could, he could never break his bad habbit of making one read and take off running if the primary is covered. He's been doing this since high school. Lee was never able to stop throwing off of his back foot when under pressure. He was scared to get hit. Lee managed the early part of the season because we were able to protect him. He remained pretty accurate as long as there was no rush in his face. Bama changed that and we saw the results. I think Krag did the best with what he had. I watched the 2011 spring game and thought Met had the best game and best mechanics of the three. So, thats the only problem I have with Miles. Not wanting to play the best player at QB when he has seniors on the roster.

9. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

The word and concept of "decommit" is an anathema to me. This POV got me blasted here last year.

So be it.

If your word is no good at age. 18, "to hell with you".

10. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

All Miles has accomplished, all he's done here, THE ONE THING I have to ask is why in the hell a QB would want to come to LSU. I have not seen one dam thing about Miles' offense/coaching that would make me (as a QB) want to come to LSU. I found it odd he was coming to begin with.