5* CB Elias Ricks commits to LSU

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tirk, Dec 25, 2018.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

"Wupped em again Josey". Picked up a commitment from a great WR from Cali Jermaine Burton. However I will believe it on signing day

Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
    LSUTiga likes this.
  2. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

I wouldn't say he is from California. He plays at Calabasas right now, but not a California kid.

In Georgia, they call him lemonade because they say, "he goes down hard, but oh so sweet in the end". He was at HCCA his freshman year and then transferred to IMG. Went to Marietta last summer....tried to come back to HCCA, but was told he could not play in GA anymore. That's when he transfered to Calabasas. Supposedly the family has money and it's not a problem. There have been questions about his attitude.

fanatic likes this.
  3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Thanks for the heads up. O is putting together one hell of a class.

4. Brian

Brian Founding Member

Ricks is transferring from Mater Dei so he can graduate early and enroll at LSU for a Spring ball so he can be fully prepared to try and start as a true freshman.

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  5. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

"Mater Dei has a policy where they will not accept outside credits and won’t add those classes to my transcript,” Ricks said. “Therefore my dual enrollment classes won’t count there. They also require 270 units instead of 230 (mostly religion courses) which most local schools require. Very few players have been able to graduate early from Mater Dei because they don’t allow summer school courses to get ahead either....

I hope to have a full semester of college credits done when I walk on campus in January. This way when the fall semester comes, I will already have a full year of credits and be on track to graduate in three years. I’ll have my body right and I will still be continuing to take college classes as a dual enrollment as well.”

Ricks will be finishing his junior year at a local school close to home and then will transfer to another school to finish out his senior year next fall."

Went to a Catholic school with no regard for the religion courses. Leaving high school early. Plans to leave college early. Bet the one place he doesn't want to leave early is the NFL.

Winston1, fanatic, Brian and 2 others like this.
  6. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Anybody else claiming to be DBU is fucking out of their mind. There is no other.

Brian, shane0911, LSUTiga and 2 others like this.
  7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

That moron from TexAss Earl Thomas likes to think the bonghorns are. Psshh ninja please, he is the only one worth a shit and he isn't even worth a shit.

Because some here are really just too damn sensitive

That better frosty?

Last edited: May 5, 2019
    Bengal B likes this.
  8. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

LSU IS DBU. tOSU and Bama are the only other ones with reasonable claims, with FU lagging behind them.