4-star recruit Joseph rescinds LSU pledge

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tirk, Oct 2, 2017.

1. Pjoe

Pjoe Formally Known as $TigerFan$

If they keep losing and have the talking heads say how we are getting man handled by lesser talent they will lose good recruits!

I hope we have a better showing against Bama than Ole Miss did or he will go there!

2. Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger Founding Member

I can definitely get on board with that.

StaceyO and lsu-i-like like this.
  3. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Maybe it’s my hardazz background, but to me, a person who “decommitts” is worthless. Zip, zilch. A person with major shortfalls of character.

ParadiseiNC, Rouxleaux, Pjoe and 2 others like this.
  4. kcal

kcal Founding Member

I used to think that way but I now believe with the potential money involved,an elite athlete chooses LSU as an investment. He's just looking to get the biggest return on his investment. We'll see this continue unless the ship gets righted

lsu-i-like and LSU_4_LIFE like this.
  5. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

Exactly. And any coach or recruit who doesn't have the stones to standup to a fan base and do their talking on the field is an insecure pansy who we shouldn't want anyway.

The coaches most certainly know what the expectations and consequences are. LSU is no different than any other big name program. It's what you signed up for.

6. kcal

kcal Founding Member

And o can't stand the strain...and he's not begun to feel it yet. He may take his pants off this time

TigerTap and LSU_4_LIFE like this.
  7. TheRealist

TheRealist GEAUX TIGERS

I was thinking about this earlier. The should change it to something else. Because it sure ain't a commitment anymore. Maybe they can call it intention. I intend to play football at LSU. That way, when they change their minds they don't look like an A-Hole. That's a reason why I have a ton of respect for Dak. LSU offered him late but he already committed to Moo U, he said he wanted to honor his commitment. So, they should change it to something that more accurately reflects whatever it is they are doing now, that is obviously something short of a commitment.

HalloweenRun and LSU_4_LIFE like this.
  8. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

Commitments are the same as a kid committing to go steady with a girl...until some other chick comes along.

There should be no national signing day. Period. A kid should be able to sign a binding scholarship contract at any time after his junior season.

Signing day should be called "last chance to get a scholarship day".

9. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

They key is to get a kid back on campus in January. They go and look at other schools, but if you can get them on campus and remind them how much better your facilities are then they will recommit. (Unless they compare with Bama.)

10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Funny, we have Tiga talking about what is abnormal with an avatar of that crazy swamp man. Yeah, tell us again what aint right bruh!

stevescookin likes this.