#3LSU v #1ALA Official Gameday Thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by ParadiseiNC, Nov 3, 2018.

1. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

Okay, this is the day we’ve all been waiting for and it’s taking place in Death Valley!!!

To quote @CalcoTiger :
    Our grand old stadium lives for nights like this. The bayou is haunted and it comes to life this Saturday night. Calling Baton Rouge and Louisiana Nation. Its Time to stand up and take what we want! The stars will line up and all the prognosticators will doubt us, but if Notre Dame can wake up the echoes then we can, too. I believe in this team and our coaches. Give em hell and leave it on the field. And you will remember this Saturday as long as you live.

Tiger Stadium is hallowed ground and we deserve this one. This one will return thebalance to the conference and lead to the end of the Satan era in Gumpsville.

Hey Bama WE COMIN AND WE AINT BACKING DOWN!

Couldn’t say it any better myself!

Now, this is a heck of a Bama team with a top notch offense, so our D needs to bring their A game. We likely need at least 2 turnovers, need excellent QB and STs play, and we’ll need to be efficient in the RZ. Do this, and we have a chance to shock the world. We also need to limit Bama in the first half, and let Mr Devin White introduce himself in the second half!!

Here’s to hoping for a “game of the century” type game, that both teams represent in a quality fashion and that everyone from both sides leaves the game in good health with no serious injuries.

Geaux Tigers!!! We comin!!!

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Let's GEAUX!!!

3. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

Two immovable objects.

LSU's record at night. "But, they ain't played anybody."
    Bama's talent this year. "But they aint played anybody."

XXL TideFan likes this.
  4. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

A day may come when the courage of LSU fails, when we forsake our baws and break all bonds of fellowship. But it is not this day. An hour of inbred gumps and shattered Olines when the age of LSU comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear in this good State, I bid you stand! Men of the Bayou!

For Devin.

TBTrumpet, kcal, TerryP and 2 others like this.
  5. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

If we show fight but get down I think the fans pump life into the team.

It might be a little cold, bring your booties and your bourbon.

Time to remind the Tide they are mere mortals. Fehoko will do the Haka and then leave it on the field. Linemen are going to be dialed in. WRs will run crisp routes and catch everything. Aranda will keep Tua off balance, E will help Burrow navigate Saban. Eaux will have these guys motivated and ready to play for 60 minutes. GEAUX TIGERS.

kcal and ParadiseiNC like this.
  6. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Devin’s return will be magnificent.

7. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

Win Lose or draw I have no doubt my tigers leave it all on the field tonight.

I remember a quote from a movie and I cant remember which one but it goes like this.

"You never know what you can do until you lift your head up and decide to try"

Have fun Tigers and use the force The force is strong on your behalf today.

Use it.

8. LSU4Life

LSU4Life Founding Member

Came down 18 hours from Blacksburg and Virginia Beach, VA with my older kids! Ready to see a WAR!

GEAUX TIGERS!!

9. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

Awesome!! Have a great time, and safe trip back!

10. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

Have a great trip. Hoping your trip home is even better. With a Tiger win traveling with you.

lsu-i-like likes this.