3 LSU Tigers make "Buyer Beware" NFL list

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by unclenick, Feb 7, 2020.

1. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Can't argue with what I don't know. It worked out however it worked out. You have said nothing to convince anyone that what you say is true. Time will tell like it did for the former coach. He will show his ass or he will win. You are predicting failure out of hate. That shouldn’t happen until it happens.
    You haven’t even let it happen yet.

kcal, furduknfish and Brian like this.
  2. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Time to unleash @Kikicaca on this one. We all serve a purpose. Go get em kiki

Bengal B, Brian and shane0911 like this.
  3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

It's just taint, no call for drastic measures. He will just run his mouth disparaging the program until the season starts and we are still winning. Then he will slink off into Bolivia again.

4. unclenick

unclenick LSU & USMC

Why do you keep saying I hate O? I don't, he's just a buffon. Also, did not predict failure. I've been arguing he won't be allowed to fail again. (remembet Troy, State, Syracuse sort of a win & first 3 years of Bama games? Pure Orgeron) Now he's handed the best coaches to be able to win.

I dont think there's a chance of a repeat. Reading this board, about 9 wins +/- a year seems to be good enough.

5. unclenick

unclenick LSU & USMC

Damn, never seen anyone obssessed with @TigerTap as you are.

6. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

no. see regarding Miles posts after 2012. O will get the same treatment. That is true.

7. unclenick

unclenick LSU & USMC

Will he be called a carpetbagger too? Of course not. He'll ride the "Louisiana baw done good" thing to the end.

8. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

I never read on here that he was a carpetbagger. Like O said, he was always congratulated for being the coach but was always asked "so when are you going to beat bama" LSU fans have tasted the glory in 2003, 2007, and now. Down home coach won't be enough if he can't get it done. You are worried about the home town boy connection. Money won't accept that. Chill

Brian and Bengal B like this.
  9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Man, there was a poster here not too long ago that used to sing that exact song. Even used a lot of the very same phrases, words, the style is so similar.

Rolan, el005639 and Brian like this.
  10. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Man, if you go back to 2007 posts, after the NC, were y'all predicting Les Miles to fail and for him to be replaced? I think it took a few years. Till 2012 at least. Could be wrong.

shane0911 likes this.