3, 5, 7, 10, 11, 13 all go down

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by GEAUX TIGERS, Sep 29, 2007.

1. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

But Auburn's win keeps them only a game behind us in the standings dispite their loses to USF and MSU.

2. HectorSpectre

HectorSpectre Founding Member

I think Florida losing was the worst possible thing that could have happened for LSU. They'll come in knowing their backs are up against the wall now.

I think LSU also had a major wakeup call, however, and the shot across LSU's bow is just what the Tigers needed to understand what it's like to play with a target on your back against a lesser opponent.

UW took USC to the wire and almost pulled it off inspite of a lopsided statiscal battle:

The Trojans committed three turnovers and 16 penalties for 161 yards. Plus, they missed a field goal and had a punt blocked. But USC still managed a 460-190 advantage in total yards. So much for stats.

I think you guys will give Tebow a really rough time, but must find a way to stop Harvin. In the end, LSU will bury Florida. They've been playing non-superior teams so far and their D-line was exposed as mediocre by Auburn.

Next Saturday Florida will play a superior Tiger team in THE Death Valley and will be fully exposed as a team in a rebuilding year.

I think Florida will be much tougher in the SEC Championship, if they make it that far.

3. "Hurricane"

"Hurricane" Founding Member

Good post!
    btw, whats up with the 2003 crystal? You do know that it is a BCS :crystal: crystal, right?:hihi:

4. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

We'd take his posts more seriously if he didn't keep posting that ridiculous USC flag with LSU's 2003 crystal football on it. Why don't you consider a new signature photo Hector?

5. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

It aint going to happen.
    Georgia and Kentucky will learn from the way Auburn and LSU expose Fla.
    Tim Tivo aint the second coming of Jesus like the media made him out to be.

6. "Hurricane"

"Hurricane" Founding Member

Just for clarification.:thumb: