2022 season perspective

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by northernvatiger, Nov 27, 2022.

1. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

I like that too. While he didn’t run off Boutte, he didn’t just kiss his ass either.

2. 65Grad

65Grad Maturity is Overrated

Worst special teams I have every seen anywhere at any time. Polian has got to go.

mctiger and shane0911 like this.
  3. lsu-i-like

BDP?

4. Hou-duco

Hou-duco Founding Member

And to think that some on this board were unhappy with Greg McMahon and glad to see him go. I would be thrilled if he replaced Polian.

5. Hou-duco

Hou-duco Founding Member

I generally agree with your evaluation. I am not sure that the DB deserved a B. They were inconsistent and seriously lack depth. Tackling was also poor.

Chipeace, lsu-i-like and shane0911 like this.
  6. Hou-duco

Hou-duco Founding Member

I’ll trust CBK’s choice @ QB. but wouldn’t be disappointed if Daniels moves on and either Nuss or Walker gets the job. It was exciting yesterday to see our WR depth utilized.

65Grad, kcal and lsu-i-like like this.
  7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Wondering how different the team will look going forward. I have to keep reminding myself that this isn't really the team Kelly wanted but the one he got. Im still not a fan of Denbrock. Just way too many "wtf was THAT" calls, WAY too many!

We'll see what the future brings. Hopefully we can minimize portal entries and maybe pick up a few quality pieces that are game ready!

StaceyO likes this.
  8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I would take a healthy JD over any QB on our roster right now. Until he got hurt again and even after he played lights out. Just wonder what the final score would have been had he been 100%. Because he hardly ran he showed last night he could sit in the pocket and throw darts. Still not on board with Nuss yet. Yes he looked good second half but some of that was GA being ahead by a lot and not playing all first teamers. He threw and INT and should have been picked off a second time on his first throw. If the staff can coach that out of him he will be something to behold. As far as Howard have no idea what his potential is yet. What we need are DBU caliber CB's, more big time depth on the OL and DL, and some more RB's.

Kelly is my coach, he showed me all I need to see this year.

9. lsu-i-like

I could see that. But there were quite a few games the defense carried the offense, I thought.

10. lsu-i-like

Retention is something I’m keeping my eyes on. The previous two guys sucked at it.

65Grad, mctiger and shane0911 like this.