2019-2020 Basketball

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by lsu-i-like, Nov 3, 2019.

1. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Here's hoping you have better sources than Dick V

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

its not just that i hve better sources, i do of course, its that dick vitale is a dumb shit

Winston1 and mctiger like this.
  3. HoopHound

HoopHound Veteran Member

I dont think he has heard about Kansas and Dook.
    Hes like 103 niw isnt he ? Source is orolly Adolph Rupp.

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

like literally over a year ago we talked about this shit, because it happened so long ago. at the time there were 4 schools we identified that were maybe in trouble. LSU was NEVER one of them. all the LSU stuff was not NCAA shit but stupid FBI overreach and hearsay and assumption. the press loved it, and especially a couple pricks in media, some dickwad at yahoo sports and vitale, who is perhaps not what he used to be mentally, which wasnt much.

i cant remember who it was we figured out was in trouble, but i was pretty confident about it at the time. this stuff takes eons for the assfaggots at the NCAA to figure out, so maybe that stuff is still in process. its not LSU. will wade cannot be fucked with.

Winston1 and lsu-i-like like this.
  5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

How long before Dickie V is a diaper dandy again?

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i dont think dickie v understood that there must be some sort of standard for "convicting". just a recording that sounds incriminating isnt enough. and DV cant grok that. wade has plausible deniability.

the NCAA isnt gonna tell wade what he meant by a "strong ass offer". they need actual evidence and witnesses to what that is. and javonte and everyone he knows, they are never snitchin. blacks dont snitch. especially baton rouge blacks.

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Maybe blacks don't snitch in The Big Apple but the parish prisons are full of blacks serving reduced sentences for snitching on their homies.

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

maybe punk ass bitches, but i was talking real n words

9. HoopHound

HoopHound Veteran Member

The fbi had financial records for the people they charged. This is the difference between proof and running mouths.

Bengal B likes this.
  10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-b...-basketball-40-40-debating-wade-rest-our-list

eson had wade on their 40 best coaches under 40. he would have been the top but for controversy.

read these quotes:

"And if it's just coaching, Will Wade is the top guy on this list and there is a giant gap between him and whoever is in second place. At age 37, he has won 21 or more games five times, something Mike Krzyzewski didn't achieve for the first time until he was 38"

and

"Borzello: Wade was my personal No. 1 on the list. If we're judging by on-court achievements and recruiting, it's not even close. He won 40 games in two seasons at Chattanooga, went to two NCAA tournaments in two seasons at VCU and then won the SEC regular-season title in only his second season at LSU. No one else on the list can even come close to matching those accolades. He's also proved himself as a high-level recruiter at every stop, including when he was an assistant coach. I'm aware that the controversy is likely the reason he wasn't the consensus No. 1, but to me his on-court successes outweigh the controversy."

will wade the american gangster is the best young coach in america