2019-2020 Basketball

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by lsu-i-like, Nov 3, 2019.

1. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

lsu-i-like likes this.
  3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

That's because 'Will is a real gangster. Not a wannabe.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

of course he is. i remember wheni first started hearing radio interviews with him. i thought "this nigga is serious about winning". he was so attentive to detail. he was talking about the guy he hired to do the math on optimizing the schedule, predicting who would be good tournament-bound non-conference opponents and getting them here. he talked about how he was researching the diet plans in the elite euro soccer leagues. he talked about how he was gonna try out a new policy of keeping his guys off their feet and rested on the road. then he went undefeated on the road.

he is always analyzing data and making things efficient and effective. and now he is gonna have serious talent. if watford returns he will have two 5 stars starting (SG cam thomas), and maybe 3 if cisse comes, complemented by some real returning talent in days and manning and smart.

lsu-i-like, tirk and HoopHound like this.
  5. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Interesting according to Bleacher Report LSU is the only school that has 2 basketball players who have had one of the top 10 seasons of all time. Pistol Pete and Shaq
    The Greatest Individual Seasons in Men's College Basketball History
    https://apple.news/APttFQKUkRjm72CzJDiQ8Wg

lsu-i-like likes this.
  6. HoopHound

HoopHound Veteran Member

Who said LSU wasnt a blue blood ?

Winston1 likes this.
  7. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

8. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

9. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

ESPN college basketball analyst Dick Vitale is teasing major allegations for two prominent college basketball programs.

The college basketball world has been hit hard with allegations of improper activity in recent years. Just this year, Louisville and Kansas have been hit with official Notice of Allegations by the NCAA.

Vitale says more allegations are coming. Two major programs are going to get hit with allegations in the next month-plus.

“Yes my source is usually on the money. No shock to ppl in the hoops world so I will let u use ur imagination,” Vitale tweeted.

“Look for allegations sent vs 2 power conf teams within the next 6 weeks.”

Vitale added that the delay is due to the COVID-19 pandemic. But allegation notices are coming for these two major programs eventually.

The two programs are believed to be LSU and Arizona. The veteran ESPN analyst hinted at the allegations earlier this year.

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

we talked about this like a year ago and i told you exactly who it would be, and it wasnt will wade, and it still isnt. i cant remeber who it is now, but i know who it isnt

lsu-i-like likes this.