2019-2020 Basketball

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by lsu-i-like, Nov 3, 2019.

1. HoopHound

HoopHound Veteran Member

Well an ugly game but i do like that they faught back to make it respectable. The pugs had to win for NIT and we really didnt.
    At least the bench got in the game. Might be important later this month.

Sourdoughman and lsu-i-like like this.
  2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

as u may have noticed i like to project rosters for next year. my crystal ball says williams is gone for sure. my crystal ball is unclear on watford. i say 51% chance gone, so i wont count him in here.

it should be noted that i have no inside info i just like to make up projections based on the recruiting sites

gone grads: mays, taylor, graves

already in BTR:

1. Josh LeBlanc - Georgetown transfer, already a very enthusiastic bench rider and practice force. needs ncaa clearance to play fall; else starts in december or whenever semester is over. i project a rich man's manning.

2. Aundre Hyatt

3. Darius Days

4. Charles Manning

5. javonte smart. i say 40% chance goes pro.

6. James Bishop - i like this homie and hope he isnt lost in the crowd and pushed aside to transfer

new fellas committed:

7. Mwani Wilkinson - 4 star forward.

8. Eric Gaines just committed 4* ultra-athletic super skinny mega talent point guard. was not a big recruit until fairly recently when he started burning gyms down and flingin no looks and throwing down bombs

9. Jalen Cook - 3 star local PG that the locals swear is amazing but not a great national ranking .

10. Cameron Thomas 5* scoring machine shooting guard. top 30ish player

11. bradley Ezewiro - committed 3 star center. possibly recruited purely as a friend/teammate of cam thomas

not signed/committed yet. might go elsewhere or back to high school:

12. frank anselem 4 star center. idolizes shaq, keeps retweeting LSU stuff. everyone says he is coming.

13 moussa cisse: 6'10 center whose body is constructed entirely from springs. number 8 player in the country. would be a huge get.

walkons:

14. jordan toles : football player dual sport PG. it doesnt seem possible this could work at all.

15: Shareef O'Neal hopefully pays to be a walk on due to being one the richest people ever to play major conference sports

wild card: jonathan kuminga, top overall guy in the country. wild speculation he likes LSU. probably not but maybe.

the three guys that are not committed but are possible (anselem/cisse/kuminga) are all high school juniors. however, kids these days want to graduate early because it starts the clock on NBA eligibility. this appears to be especially true of africans like moussa cisse and jonathan kuminga who have no time to wait to get the league and immediately be the richest person that ever heard of their town back in africa.

unknown future : cooper, two current redhirt walkons parker edwards and lsu eunice vet caleb starks

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

When Bill Lambeer play for the bad boy Pistons in the 80's and 90's he was the only player in the NBA who made less money than his dad who was some kind of corporate executive.

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

when i said that about shareef i was making up an estimate for shaq of a few hundred million. then i thought about all the billionaires on earth. seems like very very few of them have kids worth a shit at anything, much less a high effort thing like elite sports.

of course many kids of athletes play, but how many athletes are as rich as shaq, who i have heard has become a helluva money manager, and works his ass off.

6. JaxTigFan

JaxTigFan Founding Member

49-34 LSU lead over UGA at the half.

Sourdoughman likes this.
  7. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

94-64, never in doubt and LSU kept foot on gas. One win minimum in SECT, please.

HoopHound, Sourdoughman and tirk like this.
  8. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Florida blows 18 pt lead. UK wins it on first lead of the game. Lsu a 3 seed for the sec tourney. Marlon and Skylar go out with a bang, Graves even got a bucket. Nice showing for the fans.

lsu-i-like and Sourdoughman like this.
  9. kcal

kcal Founding Member

LSU 11/21 from 3

amazin....

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Graves started the game in place of Smart. Nice gesture by Will Wade.