2019-2020 Basketball

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by lsu-i-like, Nov 3, 2019.

1. kcal

kcal Founding Member

I thought Hyatt was undisciplined when I had the chance to see him but that may have been a small sample size

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

if a person is an incredible optimist, you might think this way:

the fellas are on a groupme chat. every college kid is in 9 of these for classes etc. ezewiro plays at maybe the best high school in the country. so he gets real competition. he is struggling so hard to pass, and he finds out for sure cisse is coming via team chat on his phone. he says fuck it, throws his science boook in the garbage and says i am gonna go to high school another year and play ball, shiow up at LSU when moussa is playing with zion in NOLA

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

in perhaps the best news in months, billy embody, the king of experts says on the 24/7 forum:

Posted on 29 mins, V I P, User Since 98 months ago, User Post Count: 82,394
    • 29 minsVIP
    • 98 months
    cdub71323 said... (original post)So this is not a sign that LSU feels great about Cisse and wanting to keep Hyatt?

It’s related to Moussa.

the bold is the response by billy embody to the question from another user

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

Last edited: Jul 4, 2020
  5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

nevermind, emmit williams team was thrown out of the tournament for a postive test. fuck! i was gonna enjoy watching my man emmit dunk!

my man was wearing 44 for his homie wayde.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2020
  6. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

cisse is a memphis get now. that really blows. blame that one eyed sonofabitch. i cuss every post it seems.

Brian likes this.
  7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

yeah it does look like he isnt coming. maybe he will though.

now it looks like the consolation prize is OK st transfer Yor Anei who is also an african monster that blocks shots. maybe not moussa, but still looks pretty damn good. one of these guys like KBW that took up basketball late.

also this homie only got 8 fingers! missing 2 digits on his right. but he is a lefty!

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

test that DQ'd emmits team was a false positive. aint that some shit

9. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Dickie promises that one day LSU will be on probation. His boy Daddy Dale put us on probation but Dickie V is still cool with Mr Brown.

WW DGAF, which eats Mr V up. If WW were classy like Pitino, K, and Roy Williams, maybe V would call him a diaper dandy.

If Dickie doesn’t like WW, WW is doing something right. Baby!

CajunlostinCali and mctiger like this.
  10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i will be upset if cisse dosent come. but i will be consoled if yor anei does. i think he might provide 85% of the value of cisse.

when KBW was on the squad, i was looking up advanced stats and learning about that shit. KBW was actually spectacularly efficient. i dont remember the exact stats anymore, but he was one of the more useful players in the league because he would rebound and dunk. he never took bad shots. he defended the rim and ran the floor like an athlete. the team was way better with him on the floor, because he helped out and let NAZ do his thing. NAZ is like a heavyweight version of watford. he was excellent on short shots. he was a better passer than watford, but a worse ballhander. both can shoot. they need a big man to pair up with that does the dirty work down low.

we need this sort of guy, bad.

side note: daruis D is also a super efficient guy that has an excellent plus/minus. when he is on the floor they win. problem is he fouls every other play and rides the bench half the game. with a big man to take those fouls, or two big men, (2 of cisse/gray/anei) both days and watford would benefit greatly. man i hope rwo of those guys come, and watford returns.

lsu-i-like, mctiger and kcal like this.