2018 OC

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by GregLSU, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Pjoe

Pjoe Formally Known as $TigerFan$

Oh come on, as horrible as we have been at that position he should have begged anyone who could to fix the problem. Les would still be here if he could have developed a decent QB.

2. TN_Tiger

TN_Tiger Freshman

Since Jimbo left, we have only finished in the top 5 in offense I’m the SEC 3 times 07,08 and 11. Only 3 years we had decent QB play.

Pjoe likes this.
  3. TN_Tiger

TN_Tiger Freshman

And the last two years under Jimbo we finished in the top 3 in offense in the SEC. with Texas talent I’m sure they will be a real threat to Bama and Auburn.

Pjoe likes this.
  4. BP

BP Founding Member

I'm not saying anything about shoulda, coulda, woulda. I'm saying to place ANY blame on Ensminger for the lack of quarterback development is a stretch at best.

shane0911, Winston1 and Pjoe like this.
  5. Pjoe

I agree and I’m not blaming per se just questioning if he is the guy to fix the problem. With that being the major issue with our team it would seem likely that IF anyone was available to fix it they would have solicited the help. Maybe they didn’t but I sure would have. I like what SE did as interim but is he the man for the long haul.

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I've heard he didn't say anything in offensive meetings because he knew that Miles wouldn't listen anyway. Total waste of his talent. I don't know what he might have done other than coach TE's. He could have had a meeting, run a few drills and still made an 8 AM tee time.

furduknfish, Pjoe and TN_Tiger like this.
  7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Les wouldn't let anybody develop a QB. Jimbo could have. Crowton could have. Studwara probably could have and Cameron couldn't.

8. Troy Warner

Troy Warner Freshman

Cameron was good with Mettingburger because he came ready and able to run a pro style type offense. I don't think he knew how to develop the dual threat guys that Les kept recruiting.

TheRealist and Brian like this.
  9. TN_Tiger

TN_Tiger Freshman

I don’t think Stud wanted to , I’m sure he’s happy just coaching the Oline. Cam didn’t wanna be here . He just Cam because of Les and it was a job.

10. Pjoe

I wondered that as well. I just don’t understand that kind of thinking, if someone has the ability then you use that to better the team. Success comes from the proper use of your resources.

As far as stud I thought he couldn’t get out of his own way when he was here, but now that I see what he is doing with Myer I know who was to blame.

Bengal B likes this.