2018 OC

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by GregLSU, Jan 1, 2018.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

It's not him. It's systemic. Also don't take offense to everything critical of Oeaux. Remember you wanted him fired just a couple months back.

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Man it’s amazing how people are willing to just forgive absolute failure because the guy is a coon ass. One of the worst coaching job’s in SEC history belongs to Orgeron and all of the sudden because he puts on purple he is a god. It’s no wonder Louisiana is ranked close to last in everything.

TigerTap likes this.
  3. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

I wonder what the world looks like from your eyes. Must be like a roller coaster.

4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

No you don’t. Trust me

Bengal B likes this.
  5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

LSU is a university not a coaching staff. How can a universty be systemic? If we had hired Cliff Kingsbury from Texas Tech instead of O would you say the same thing knowing he will throw the ball all over the field? Yes I did say that but dont leave I said "unless he turns this team around and gets better every week". He did and exceeded my expectations.

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Failure? Has a winning record and only been there a year. Is a non failure in your view winning every game every year? O is playing with what Miles left him he needs to be judged for 2 to 3 with his staff and his players.

7. Pjoe

Pjoe Formally Known as $TigerFan$

I really don’t understand how a lack of faith in O’s ability to pull this off translates to hating him. As a fan & monetary supporter I think we have the freedom to express our willingness to want the best for LSU without being branded a hater. O may pull it of, but for those of us who use the scientific method as a litmus test, what has he done to instill confidence that he is the best? So far we have only maintained the status quo!

8. tirk

I don't think anyone thinks he's a God. Some just think he's capable. I do not.
    Some don't see him as a conman. I do.

And yeah his ole miss stint is more than relevant when assessing him as a HC.

dachsie, kcal and Pjoe like this.
  9. tirk

Because some people need everyone to share their view for validation. Luckily there's not too many of those here.

Pjoe likes this.
  10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Any of you here who are judging O so harshly after only one full year think for one moment you are not very good fans? That you need to start judging yourselves as fans? Had last season been a bust like Ark, Fla, Ole Miss, Ky, Vandy, Missouri or even Fla St I would be there with you. Think about that. We had better seasons than everyone in the SEC except Bama, Georgia and maybe Aub yet we beat them so we were better.

lsu-i-like likes this.