2018 Mid Terms

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Jun 26, 2018.

1. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Too soon maybe? One can ruin a career by posing for a job you are not yet closely qualified for.

Winston1 likes this.
  2. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

That's like asking if a have a favorite liar. The answer is no. ALL news sources lie and frankly, half the "news sources" out there are not in fact, legit news sources. They are nothing more than bloggers with no editor who have learned how to become part of the blogisphere, twittersphere, etc.

You need to follow the money. And IMO, you need to drop the age old idiom, "give the benefit of the doubt". I no longer do that and it has paid off very well. Why should someone get my benefit for no good reason? People have proven to be untrustworthy so I think they should have to prove themselves one way or the other before I so easily give away my trust or benefit of good will.

I peruse several sources of information, try to glean what I think constitutes real facts, apply my own sense of whether something has the ring of truth, and always assume that those "professionals" giving information are the consummate magician. They distract from what they don't want you to see by telling you what they think you should see. It's stunning how quickly people believe shit that's on TV....minimal to no effort at all to discern truth from fiction. They hear one thing that resonates and boom, it becomes their standing point. So when the media is all over the "Trump is pulling kids from momma's arms" story, I'm looking for the story about children in the US living in abject poverty, the money being spent caring for illegal children and all their services/needs, or the roughly 2,000 children who are reported missing DAILY in the US. Where are all those missing kids? They haven't all been killed.

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

When Cortez is Palin's age she will still be stupid.

uscvball likes this.
  4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Not nearly as stupid as Sarah Palin. I mean she should be on the Mount Rushmore of dumbass next to some Floridian criminals.

5. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Disagree. She's said some strange things and McCain shouldn't have picked her but she is not stupid.

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

So what was so stupid about Sarah Palin? She ran a whole state and cleaned out the corruption from both parties. Better question is what makes you smarter than Palin. You ever ran a state and put it in the black while pissing off both political parties?

7. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Agree Palin isn’t stupid but like Trump she will throw anyone and everyone under the bus if it helps her. She is also ignorant and appears not interested in learning from her mistakes.

8. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Nah she is a moron. Either that or she has a constant vodka drip and is just drunk and pilled out.

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

What kind of drug is AO-C on?

10. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Well she certainly learned from the best, Senator John McCain. In fact I think he may have driven the bus that actually ran her over.

Exactly whom did she throw under the bus though?