2018 Divisional Round - Saints vs. Vikings

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by locoguano, Jan 8, 2018.

1. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

It didn't even get blocked. It was a straight up miss. How many times have you seen an NFL kicker miss an extra point before they moved it back? I'll tell you. There wasn't one before that play and there hasn't been once since. And now that they've moved it back, there will never be another one.

2. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Not only that, but have you heard some of the shit those jack asses say about us? Trash talking was not a one way street. Fuck the Cantlanta Failcunts and their entire fan base.

3. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

By that logic, no other NFL team should win it either. Because we aren’t the only ones that talked that shit about those whores.

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I just watched the video of the last play about 5 times. I hope Williams is standing outside the stadium freezing his ass off because they wouldn't let him on the team bus to the airport.

Richdog likes this.
  5. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Just awful

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

There's just no excuse whatever for that. With 10 seconds on the clock when the ball was snapped all Williams had to do was stay behind the receiver and tackle him inbounds. The 3 seconds on the clock would have run off and the game over.

didit and el005639 like this.
  7. Chipeace

Chipeace Country Roads Tiger

Yes, almost exactly. Heartbreaking.

8. TigerFan90

TigerFan90 Too far away from home

Unprofessional play at the end. Inexcusable. First half was a total turd. Saints were lucky to even be in the game at the end and in position to win. They shouldn’t have even been in that posiition. What does that say about the Vikings? But at the end of the day, the Saints (or Marcus Williams), fucked up that last play that could have, should have, and would have sealed the game. Nothing wrong with calling him and them out on that. Bottom line is they fucked up - again. I am glad we had 2009 though. For those of you who got to witness that season, cherish it. Because if you have been around long enough, you should have known then and still know now that there is a real good chance we won’t see that promised land again. It just is what it is.

9. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

Today is MLK day and...

"I had a dream" THAT #43 COULD TACKLE THAT DAMN RECEIVER INSTEAD OF PRETENDING HE WAS AN EFFING BOWLING BALL LOOKING FOR A PHANTOM PIN OUT OF BOUNDS !!!!!!!

el005639 likes this.
  10. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

Even if he just grabs him and holds on for someone else to tackle him. Instead, his whiff actually took out his teammate. Headhunting rather than wrapping up, that mentality needs to go.