2017 ATH Dylan Moses Decommits from LSU

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by bhelmLSU, Sep 22, 2013.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Business is business, his contention is he is going to bama because the message boards made him do it

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Well that's bullshit. And on the small chance that it is true, fuck him. Don't need a dude who can't take criticism, and good luck at Alabama where if he misses a tackle he will be roasted for his career.

3. shane0911

"his" being MLU not Moses

4. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

Interesting to see Dare Rosenthal, the Louisiana/IMG OL in this class who is committed to Bama, has returned back to Ferriday, LA due to being homesick after only a couple of months. Been stopping by LSU campus plenty over the year and it could work in our favor in the end. (BTW his father lives in Baton Rouge) That is one end of the spectrum. I think we saw this play out with Drake Davis last class. We also saw our top DT commit Tyler Shelvin enroll then back out of IMG this month and enrolled to Notre Dame of Crowley.

We also landed Savion Smith out of IMG and could of possibly landed 1-2 others last class ( I suspect one of them we backed away from after the hiring of Aranda...Ed O mentioned having to stop pursuing specific DL to fit the scheme).

Now Moses could be on the other side of the Spectrum and just want to make a path away from his home state but the fact that he transferred to IMG doesn't knock us out of it by any means and there are sources saying he is recruiting for LSU at IMG. We'll see but I am not getting too worked up about it because you can just tell it is going to be a back and forth type of recruitment where the Moses family doesn't want everyone to assume he is going to LSU because he basically lived on LSU's campus most of his HS career.

didit and ParadiseiNC like this.
  5. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

dude, he's like 16 years old. relax.

6. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

No, I'm saying that he is reconsidering a place at LSU because LSU fans can be tremendous assholes.

7. shane0911

Well you have demonstrated that quite well I'd say ;)

Bengal B likes this.
  8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Every fanbase has its share of tremendous assholes. Kids are in Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and all the other social media but they don't read college fans football message boards.

9. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

Dylan Moses's dad is active on a couple of boards. People have attacked him and his son knowing full well that he's posting in those threads. Keep acting like it doesn't make a difference.

TigerTap likes this.
  10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I haven't said one word attacking Dylan Moses. But it doesn't matter.. Every Power 5 team in the country has fan message boards and every one of them has a percentage of assholes.