2016 QB Cole Kelley

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by dudley, Feb 7, 2015.

1. asignupe99

asignupe99 Founding Member

You do realize that is a current profile of Shepherd right? He was not listed as a WR on ANY recruiting site back in 2009 when he was being recruited, mainly because he had never played WR. Big part of the reason why he was never very good at it.

Brian, shane0911 and ParadiseiNC like this.
  2. EyeoftheTiger 2015

EyeoftheTiger 2015 Senior Member

I remember him being listed as "athlete" on some sites at the time he was recruited. And you should remember what I'm about to say because it was well publicized at the time of his recruitment....he even admitted the following. LSU was the ONLY school who said they would give him the opportunity to play QB. Sooooo, exactly how is a guy supposedly the #1 dual threat QB and a grand total of one school out of dozens that offered him (LSU being the one) said they would give him a shot at playing QB. If anyone thinks that makes his position QB, :rolleyes:

"The only reason we were in it with Shepard is because Texas coach Mack Brown was recruiting him strictly as a wide receiver"

""This is an absolute surprise," said recruiting analyst Ahmard Vital. "I thought he would have made his decision in the summer, but he feels that LSU is the perfect fit for him. He's close to home and they'll give him a chance to play quarterback."

'nuff said!

Last edited: Feb 11, 2015
  3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

2015-02-11 21.12.09.png

Haha you really are a stump

Brian likes this.
  4. EyeoftheTiger 2015

"Actually, Russell Shepard was rated a 5* QB or athlete or wide receiver"

My original statemen...are you retarded? BTW, that is a rhetorical question...you obviously are! BTW, I just quoted posts including one by a recruiting analyst that said that LSU was the school that offered him the chance to try to play QB. Tell me, Einstein, if you are the supposed #1 dual threat QB and no one wants you to play QB, what does that make the #2 dual threat QB, Einstein?

5. dudley

dudley oops!

Brian likes this.
  6. EyeoftheTiger 2015

Sooooo, you are saying that Shane lost the argument since he has called me "stump" multiple times right? Thanks!!!!

Also, you can tell when someone has lost an argument when he is challenged to provide proof of his statements he represents as facts like:

"Franks is at risk of going to Florida (Cam Cameron is kinda losing his lustre)
    The Maryland QB is a long shot. Very long."

Those are your opinions with 0 facts to back them up.

7. dudley

dudley oops!

@EyeOfTheTiger No, I'm saying you lost the argument. The only personal insults I have seen are from you

You probably need to step back and look at yourself. You really sound psychotic and I don't mean that as an insult ,but really. You make a claim and if someone disagrees with you you go ballistic and the insults start. You might need some counseling or something.

Of course, this is my opinion, just as everything I post is my opinion, including Franks being pressured by both the Florida schools ( actually that is a fact not an opinion, look it up) or him maybe opting for baseball out of High School (another fact, look that up too), or the kid from Maryland being offered by every top program in the country. He might make it to LSU, but like I said, a long shot.

I'm really serious about you stepping back and taking a look at yourself. Good luck

8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I'm not worried about this muldoon. His shtick is 3rd grade stuff. He is a legend in his own mind which is okay by me.

9. EyeoftheTiger 2015

Yeah, just as I thought...nothing more than a hypocrite, not to mention an amateur psychiatrist. Love how shane called me "stump" in post after post and magically you didn't see them. Since we are making suggestions, might I suggest you see an optometrist since you obviously have vision problems. Guy, you pretend to be an expert at everything and you are ignorant about everything. But hey, keep posting your crap and attempt to represent them as facts like you did with Franks and the MD QB. I won't be wasting my time anymore with your garbage. Time to put another loser on ignore!

10. EyeoftheTiger 2015

I'm forgotten more about college football than you ever knew....not that it would take much of a memory loss to accomplish that.