2016 OT Willie Allen Commits to LSU

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by mctiger, Jan 21, 2016.

1. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

They don't want him anywhere near our program. He already tried doing nothing while he was here

2. LSUBraveheart

LSUBraveheart Veteran Member

Right up there at the top of the list for dumb things that Miles has done in his LSU tenue.

You have the # 1 QB in the country playing ball in your state and it's common knowledge that he wants to play at a school where his brother is on the staff.

Sean Patterson leaves Arizona for LSU and Shea decommitts from UA. Then Les Miles lets Sean just walk away to freaking Ole Miss. Mind blowing dumb and stupid! You do whatever you have to do to get Shea to LSU and that includes finding a spot for Sean Patterson.

So now, there's no Shea Patterson. No Feleipe Franks. No Dwayne Haskins. No Anthony Russo.

Oh boy, we just desperately offered a 5'11" Dual Threat Spread Offense QB, keeping in the fine tradition of LSU "Square Peg-Round Hole" quarterback recruiting, when we really an I-Formation Pro Style Passer...........:rolleyes::eek::mad::(

3. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

No, you don't give a recruits brother anything he wants just to get his commit, I don't care how bad you need a QB.

didit, kluke, mobius481 and 2 others like this.
  4. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

I wish it was that simple. It was much more and including the father which is his own piece of work. Nothing was good enough and never would be.

5. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Well, everyone says Miles ruins whatever QB he gets his hands on, so why heighten the disappointment of his ruining a top-rated prospect?

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  6. mctiger

So two days ago, Rivals had Willie Allen as a 4-star prospect, ranked as the #14 OT in the country.

Yesterday, Allen committed to LSU over Alabama.

Today, Rivals has reduced Allen to a 3-star and dropped him to #37.

kcal, titoabad1 and ParadiseiNC like this.
  7. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

I think that was done the day before he committed. This article posted 2 days ago says their final rankings are in the books.
    https://n.rivals.com/news/new-four-stars-outside-of-the-rivals250

Doesn't matter either way though, he is a highly recruited quality player at a position of need and he's a Tiger.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2016
    ROY_LA_CA and mctiger like this.
  8. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

He's dropped everywhere. Apparently he's a monster at run blocking but quickness and footwork at the all star games was lacking and he got smoked numerous times.

mctiger likes this.
  9. kluke

kluke Founding Member

Total Bullshit!! The day LSU's program becomes a jobs program for recruits to negotiate positions for family we will be on the way down not on the way up. This guy seems like he's got a lot of issues, somewhat of a piece of shit. Fuck him and his brother. I really want to see us rub his face in Tiger Stadium turf. Hard.

Winston1, mobius481, TigerTap and 5 others like this.
  10. mctiger

I liked this comment, and then unliked it so I could like it again.