2016 ATH Shyiem Carter

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by islstl, Jan 25, 2016.

1. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Last edited: Jan 25, 2016
  2. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

Surprising visit...some word that it was a bad official in Bama from their boards apparently. Maybe he will be in for an official here this weekend.

3. Brian

Brian Founding Member

I read on the Bama board the official went well, but that the main competition is Ole Miss..?

4. bhelmLSU

Something went wrong...he wasn't even considering LSU because of what he called a late offer. I wonder if Ole Miss and Bama may be passing on him now.

Brian likes this.
  5. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

I see two athletes and one safety on Bama's commitment board, no CBs . Two safeties and one 4 star corner listed for ole miss. Hard to believe either would pass on him unless there is something we don't know about going on.

6. bhelmLSU

I don't know what it is either...all I know it is very quiet from most around the staff. I am thinking Steve Schneider didn't get the memo to keep this visit quiet given he doesn't usually break recruiting info.( I believe he talked with him at an Award Ceremony last night). Not saying we are getting him but something is up.

It could be as simple as not leaving home to take care of his kids. Think he has 2 kids.

Brian likes this.
  7. Brian

Brian Founding Member

Yeah, I saw him say Ole Miss treated his kids the best between them and Alabama. Interesting..

8. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

He looks like a special athlete, esp. on offense. @islstl , @bhelmLSU , would he stay there, or is he being more considered at CB? If the plan is going to be to line up a QB in shotgun, may want to consider putting this dude there. Between him and Devin White, they look to be threats everytime the ball is in their hands.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2016
  9. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

Whatever this kids does on Wednesday will be a total surprise. No one knows what's going on with him. He didn't bother making an official at LSU, but he's made lots of unofficial visits if I understand correctly. He's being recruited for CB at LSU, but I'm pretty sure they'll put him wherever he wants to be. He's only the best playmaker in the state.

10. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

You've watched the LSU offense lo these many years?