2016-17 Football Season

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUTiga, Jul 1, 2016.

1. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

https://vine.co/v/eADBWZwdPLv

Didn't hit that edit button quite quick enough, eh?

TUSKtimes likes this.
  2. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

He's quite simple in his message but apparently has a strong belief that repetition is the mother of retention.

3. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

team deflection never fails.

Booger who is a saban sycophant was going off about this this weekend. I caught a few mins on the radio going to work. I think he was subbing for kiper. Saban wants to do whats best for the kid as long as it falls in line with what sabans intentions are.

every media head mostly agree on something. saban is often a hypocrite.

uscvball likes this.
  4. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

It's like someone talking bad about your momma, you don't put up with it, even if it's partly true. It's just what family does. As far as kids misbehaving, dad is gonna do what dad is gonna do. He doesn't much care what the neighbors might think.

5. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

Yet, this situation with Mo has nothing to do with what's best for the kid or what you perceive Saban's intentions to be.

It's a SEC rule. A rule that was voted on, and passed, by the presidents of the SEC. It's that simple. Does Kirby expect Saban to say, "ah shucks, let's just go with this" like some good ol' boy thing? Does Kirby expect the SEC to to just smile and bid him adieu?

On the radio today Aleva said the SEC should probably look into changing the transfer rules so players can go where they want to go. Bielema has said the rule should remain as is. It's my opinion we'll see it comes up in the SEC spring meetings.

Corey Thompson is in the news for all the wrong reasons. Before his injury, how would you feel about him transferring to Texas A&M because he wanted to play for Chavis? How do you think Miles would feel about that request?

6. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Speak for yourself. Tusk has been a good guest here imo. Please put him on ignore if you don't approve.

7. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

He has been a good guest. Can't say that for another poster from Bama. And yes, he's on ignore.

8. LSUTiga

I thought as a graduate transfer, he would be eligible to play immediately.

9. LSUTiga

I understand it's hard to hear from fans of a team that's been kicking our asses. Terry brings dat wood and he's not even from Arkansas. :D

10. kcal

kcal Founding Member

the shine wore off pretty quick didn't it, him being all that while in the fold at dear ol' bama....