2016-17 Football Season

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUTiga, Jul 1, 2016.

1. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

Might want to do a little search history on Javon and Auburn.

Gus has no choice. He didn't pass a single credit hour in the spring (from what I'm hearing) and didn't do anything this summer to rectify that.

After his high school counselor faked his transcripts what more do you expect from this kid? They've (AU) been bending backwards on him since he's been on campus.

2. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Do parents and students in MS have to sign an academic/policies agreement? I know I do and it's pretty clear whose responsibility it is to know where you stand in terms of discipline, sexual harassment, graduation requirements, intra/inter district xfers, internet usage, and attendance. I mean I know it's Bama and all but how is Raekwon gonna do in classes if he can't keep track of his own credits?

3. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I don't need to. Like I said, ON THE FIRST DAY? If it needed to be done it could have been done before without making an example of him. That's what it amounts to.

From what I'm hearing- well let Javon tell you.
    I realize there are three sides to a story - "Your side, my side and the truth" but I'm guessing what he's SAYING is more accurate than what you're HEARING?? :D

4. LSUTiga

Have we talked about Saban not releasing Mo reese? I can see why Saban would not want to. Part of me says let him go where the hell he wants but another says it could be a big advantage to the competition to have a player come into your program in that scenario. Course, Bama released a coach to that program so, at the time being, I'm not sure what more "advantage" you could have in terms of any game-planning that was done for current schemes, etc.

5. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

Mo's been released, he just won't go.

6. LSUTiga

Cause it ain't to where he wants. C'mon, I didn't think I needed to type the whole dam story.

UGA Baw. :D

7. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

He can go to Georgia, but he must sit a year according to SEC rule. It's a fair rule in that it keeps teams from cannibalizing each other as soon as a player of note graduates early. You can't stop them from leaving for wider places, hey, we get a few of our own, just not in the SEC footprint unless the HC decides to release to that school. The power has always been designed for the coach to make the call and they do. Mo is being selective and stubborn and his media rants with momma as lead vocals is designed to tell the world, hurry up, fall camp has been going on for over a week now.

8. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

It's nothing to do with a scheme advantage. It is an advantage for the secondary in Athens since there's going to be a few changes in their defensive scheme. Not a lot of changes. Pruitt's system at UGA the last two years is Saban's system with a few tweaks.

This is ALL about Kirby. Part of it is recruiting and part of it is about Kirby "being his own guy."

There's a few notes to this story that aren't being told. As I see it, they don't fit the narrative.

As example, no one is commenting on Kirby recruiting a player that hasn't been released. That's a violation. (Kirby commenting on him publicly is as well.)
    No one is commenting on Kirby blocking transfers for players at UGA that wanted to follow Richt.
    No one is commenting on the fact IF Bama issues his release, there's no guarantee the SEC will give him a waiver. There are rules in place and Mo is trying to get past those rules.
    No one is commenting on him being given permission to transfer to Miami. UGA wasn't even in the picture until just before he graduated last Saturday.

There are stories about him not being allowed in the facilities. That's not true. He's not allowed to work out with the team, but he has use of the facilities.
    There are stories about his stuff being put in the trash. Again, not true. His clothes, shoes, etc. were taken care of my one of the managers—folded, all that bull shit. But, the trash that was in his locker? Thrown out.

The WTF chapter of this story is Mo's mom emailing Saban about Mo's playing time. Who does that at this level? That's "Kristi Krazy."

**On a side note, in my opinion this is a real inauspicious start for him in Athens. As I see this, he'd have been better off sticking with his original plan and taking the UofSC job. Now, I can't help but think about all the similarities I'm seeing with Ray Goff.

LSUTiga likes this.
  9. BayouBengal014

BayouBengal014 Founding Member

Alabama sucks and they will lose to Ole Miss again this year because they suck and they will get caught cheating and the NCAA will hammer their ass.

10. BayouBengal014

BayouBengal014 Founding Member

Alabama sucks and you should go to another message board because no one in here really values your a opinion about LSU