2015 OT George Brown Commits to LSU

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by LaSalleAve, Dec 6, 2014.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

2. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

3. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

One of ours always seem to flip, too . . .

didit and LSUDad like this.
  4. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

My guess would be Womack, but I hope he sticks.

LSUDad likes this.
  5. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

I like this one, also look at who offered, this is always a good sign.

6. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

Just finished looking at some of his Jr season film, the kid had more pancakes than an IHOP. He had around 40 offers. At 6'6" an around 260#, great size an weight to add on the pounds. I seen to remember this was the first guy that Grimes offered after getting the job. His Jr season had him playing LOG, guess he kicked out to the OT position this year. This looks like a good one Grimes can work with.

7. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

Older story

Brown Has LSU In-home

[​IMG]
    Bill GreeneOhio recruiting analyst
    [​IMG]
    Even though remaining committed to Florida, Cincinnati Winton Woods offensive tackle George Brown has been keeping his options open and looking at other schools in the wake of the Gators firing Will Muschamp. Brown will visit LSU officially this weekend, and he hosted Tiger assistant Jeff Grimes on an in-home visit Monday afternoon.

George Brown is continuing to look at other schools while remaining committed to Florida, as the Cincinnati Winton Woods offensive tackle is exploring all options since the Gators fired head coach Will Muschamp.

Brown, 6-foot-6, 270-pounds, has already taken an official visit to Mississippi State and will visit LSU officially this coming weekend. Monday afternoon, LSU assistant coach Jeff Grimes conducted an in-home visit with the three-star prospect.

"Coach Grimes met with us today at my dad's gym, and it was great seeing him and talking with him," Brown stated. "I also have in-home visits later this week with both Mississippi State and Florida. I'm going to visit LSU this weekend on an official visit, so it was great to see Coach Grimes before I get there."

"He sat and talked with me and my parents, and it was a good talk," he added. "I knew him from before when he was at Virginia Tech, and we have a great relationship already. I could definitely see myself playing for him some day if things work out for LSU. We talk almost every day, and I'm hoping to see how things are when I get there this week. I'm looking forward to talking with their players and also with Coach (Les) Miles."

TigerTap likes this.
  8. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Soothsayer

LSUDad likes this.