2015 DT Daylon Mack

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by LaSalleAve, Dec 19, 2014.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Chavis can Geaux fuck himself now.

tigerchick46, didit and GregLSU like this.
  2. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

Never understood why he narrowed to 2 teams, LSU and TCU, he didn't fool anyone. Everyone knew A&M and Texas were still very much in it if not his leaders. Not surprised given the way his recruitment has gone this year. I am thinking Texas if they hold the commits from all his friends.

LSUDad and GregLSU like this.
  3. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

More info @bhelmLSU:
    Mack Confirms Cancelled Visit
    [​IMG]
    (Photo: 247Sports)
    Five-star defensive tackle Daylon Mack (Gladewater) was set to officially visit Texas before signing day on Feb. 4, but there were reports Sunday that he would not make the trip to Austin.

Horns247 reached out to Mack for confirmation, and the 6-foot, 330-pound prospect confirmed he would not take an official visit to Austin after all.

"I just wasn't real feeling them much," Mack told Horns247. "And then losing Malcom Brown didn't help. I'd rather play with him my freshman year and take over my sophomore year forward."

Mack is the No. 17-ranked prospect nationally and No. 2-ranked prospect in Texas according to 247Sports Composite.

4. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

So, is LSU definitely out of the running? Did anyone mention to him the decade-long streak that LSU has in putting D-Linemen in the NFL that's pretty much unprecedented?

5. ThePhenom74

ThePhenom74 Founding Member

Hopefully Coach O can persuade him to come in for a visit. Then work some Cajun magic!

LSUDad likes this.