2014 CB Chris Hardeman Decommits

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by Cajun Sensation, Jul 16, 2012.

1. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

2. Cajun Sensation

3. Milesthebest

Milesthebest Veteran Member

Thanks for the video link even though half the plays didn't really feature him (NOT your fault, just too early to have good video I guess). Anyway, Orangeblood.com has him rated the 12th best player in Texas for 2014. Also, his offer sheet is good, especially this early. LSU, Ohio State, Oklahoma State, Texas A&M, Georgia Tech, Nebraska, and a bunch of other schools. BTW, a little note for those who may not have noticed. His high school is the one that T. Prevot goes to also. Hopefully a good omen!

4. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

Still not clear if LSU accepted his commit or not at this point.

5. Cajun Sensation

Sorry, I couldn't access it remotely so I just posted it. I couldn't watch it.

6. Milesthebest

Milesthebest Veteran Member

No problem, doesn't hurt to link to it...thanks again! There were some decent parts of it...a couple of good hits but the best action I saw him do was to run the WR off the field to the sidelines half the time. :) This video was also bad about showing the same play 2 or 3 different times. They all do this some but this was about the worst I've seen. I bet this is the type of video you get on a guy when he is a SO. :D Looks like LSU accepted his commitment. Rivals now lists him as a verbal, so does Scouts, so does ESPN....only 24/7 doesn't have listed as an LSU commit.

7. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

Kind of like the video that chump scout from Texas supplied LSU and Oregon !!

Milesthebest likes this.
  8. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

Reports are that he has de-committed from LSU today. Not sure how much of a blow this is or the story behind this development (Santos Ramirez?). Hate to loose any member of what si shaping up to be a killer DB class in 2014.

9. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Not a huge blow. I think it's a parting of the ways on LSU's part. Not a big fan of taking someone's commitment and then when it looks like we can do even better we let a kid know he can go elsewhere.

10. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

This...Been expecting this given his size and progress. Good for both sides.