2010 WVU Game Thread ESPN2 8pm

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by PodKATT, Sep 22, 2010.

1. WickedJester

WickedJester Lets Go...... Moutaineers

I will give you guys all kinds of hell but remember I am WickedJester and i dont approve kmartians message....

He makes us all look bad.

Im not drinking the SEC kool aid but I am going to talk my guys up. They will bring it Saturday night and I can wait for the game. Its going to be great...

2. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

it's all good, bro. at least you bring some substance to the table. i wouldn't expect anyone to just come in here and concede defeat -- not even USL fans.

3. MFn G I M P

MFn G I M P Founding Member

don't forget bashing our food. I can take bashing the Tigers but our food? that's taking it a step too far.

4. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

2 more days till kickoff to the first True Saturday Nite game in Tiger Stadium. Let the Tigers roar, the Earth Shake, and the 93,000+ fans bring on the party. "Welcome To Death Valley" where the greatest college football in the Nation is played.

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!

:geaux::geaux::geaux::geaux::geaux::geaux:

5. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Tell the doc not to adjust your meds. :hihi:

6. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

You're alright...but ya gotta admit...that Dingle/Berry photo was outta sight. :hihi: !!

7. WickedJester

WickedJester Lets Go...... Moutaineers

Yeah its pretty funny... pretty old too. Johnny Dingle graduated in 07 I believe. There has been several of them taken. The first one was a photoshop. The players werent sitting the same way. Someone moved Johnny to the other side of Scooter because it was funny then the pics just started popping up.

8. TigahBait

TigahBait Ultimate Tigah Fan

Leaving this afternoon for BR. Can't wait for this game to start!! GEAUX TIGAHS!!

9. tzanghi

tzanghi Founding Member

Robert Smith picked us today on ESPN. Said we will stop the run initially which will force WV to air it out and our talented pass defense will start making plays.
    :helmet:

10. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

From everything that I have read on LSU news this week, WVU's big win over Maryland has helped LSU prepare even more for WVU.

They had a huge game thru the air, so our secondary is preparing tough, Our D-Line is preparing tough to stop Devine, and put loads of pressure on Geno. Our O-Line is Preparing even tougher because of WVU's 8 sacks last weekend. Committing to not let JJ hit the ground!!

So.......Thank You WVU for showing us your talent one week too early!

Our Men will be waiting!