2010 WR Trovon Reed

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by pjnchamps, Mar 10, 2009.

1. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

Didn't mean for it to sound like I thought you were trying to start anything but I do see the similarities you are pointing out.

Auburn also has a list of 10-12 guys they expect to have committed to them after next weekend. And this came from one of the main Rivals or Scout guys. We shall see but my money is that they will be lucky to get close to half of that many by next weekend.

2. bj1121

bj1121 Freshman

I'm not so sure about that. Reed has a big family/friend event planned for the 18th. Some here are saying it's not a coincidence that this event happens to be planned the same day as Auburn's big 'commit' day.

A lot of people here are saying he's going to announce his commitment at the event.I would call BS if this event was happening on any other day, but the fact out of all the Saturdays he could've chose for this event and he chose this day has me a bit worried.

1 person likes this.
  3. bmy-

bmy- Founding Member

Re: Q

I was thinking that when they threw the ball they were throwing low percentage passes (3rd and long, etc). Trying to extend drives, etc.

4. ColtsTigers

ColtsTigers Founding Member

Listen to bhelmLSU. I don't think the Auburn insiders know what they are talking about.

1 person likes this.
  5. ColtsTigers

No, our depth chart is very good for a RB right now to play right away. Also IMO Lache is better than either Hilliard or Hill.

6. ColtsTigers

No, it is simply a coincidence. He isn't going to commit anywhere next weekend.

7. bj1121

bj1121 Freshman

I hoping it's a coincidence too. But do u have any inside knowledge about Reed to say this with the degree of certainty that you're saying this with?

8. ColtsTigers

No, no inside knowledge here. I just know that the event was planned for Trovon in honor of his late mother. It has nothing to do with him making a commitment anywhere.

And I trust bhelmLSU and others saying that LSU is in good shape with him. I never listen to what random people in a small town are saying, bc they are hearing a lot of gossip and rumors.

9. bj1121

bj1121 Freshman

That's exactly what they're saying here. It's an event in memory of his mother, he's going to have friends and family there and he's going to announce his committment.

Like i said, i hope these are just rumors like you're saying but his mother was playing a big part in his recruitment before she passed and i couldnt think of a better time to announce the committment.

10. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

His mother would was a big LSU fan and was not shy about expressing her love for LSU.

Also, some AU insiders said they got confirmation yesterday or today that he will be announcing on Jan 3rd which I believe is the Army AA game.

Trovon is scheduled to be at LSU for camp on the 19th.