News 2010 Rivals 100 (First Cut)

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by LSUMASTERMIND, Mar 11, 2009.

1. gely33

gely33 Here I Stand

I would think that montana is an average prospect at best he isn't going to get much bigger his arm strength is average,good accuracy,has great knowledge of the game as he should with joe being his dad. I dont see this kid going over 3 stars, i am actually surprised to see the offers that he has:shock:

1 person likes this.
  2. tboy

tboy Founding Member

Only one of our recruits out of 5 made the 250 and he was from Texas. Can you say "bias".

3. bmy-

bmy- Founding Member

fixed :thumb:

4. Jester

Jester Founding Member

At the worst, he'll be a decent prospect who will bring tons of publicity ( likely more than many, if not all, of the higher rated recruits ) to whichever school gets him.

Sounds like Kiffen's bag, though.........do anything for publicity, good or bad, so long as you're in the news ( no matter how stupid you look )......so I'm surprised Tenn is not fondling his balls and sending their "hostesses" out there to visit him. Of course, after the last two recruits that have gone through that, Little Monty probably couldn't even hit the sides in that gaping chasm between the legs of Ms. L.P. Earps.

5. HectorSpectre

HectorSpectre Founding Member

Nick may blowup, but he came to a camp at USC as a young sophomore and didnt really impress anyone.

Transferring to Oaks Christian and playing with high quality kids all around him has really helped his stats and his "hype" and maybe he's legit on his own, but he's not a guy that's anywhere on USC's radar ... and he's in our own back yard.

IMO, he's not in Claussen's category and Claussen is not in Barkley's ... not even close.

6. Bandit88

Bandit88 Old Enough to Know Better

Barkley was awesome in his all star game. Must admit.

7. tboy

tboy Founding Member

I agree. He was looking off safeties and throwing the other way. He looked relaxed and very mature for a high school QB.

8. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

Well he probably has a paid for house. A nice Ride paid for. And plenty of available booster cash in his account in order to pay for incidentals like beer and parties. He was signed by USC guys all he has to do is take dancing classes and study football.

I am sure he already has a good agent getting him ready for the NFL as well.

That is how you do it in trojan land. Due to the economy he was limitied to a 4 bedroom house rather than the Malibu estate he requested.

9. Bandit88

Bandit88 Old Enough to Know Better

:rolleye33: And you smell like a corndog. yada-yada-yada...

10. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

Yes i do smell like a corndog.

I eat alot of them.