2010 RB Storm Johnson

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by bhelmLSU, Mar 1, 2009.

1. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

The Florida St fallout will continue with recruits.

2. tboy

tboy Founding Member

Great news about his film. Please describe what you saw. Is he strictly a straight line runner? Any moves, wiggle, or just a power guy?

3. Jester

Jester Founding Member

Tennessee is claiming that they've already got Storm in the bag, including even if they get Brown......at least thats what they're saying on Volnation.

Not sure what leads them to believe that, but it would be nice for us to pull him in. His film is impressive.

4. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

Speed is above average but not lightning quick.

Runs with power and breaks every arm tackle and great ability to stop and start quickly which he used to fake out the defenders and change direction.

Best quality is his balance.

I have heard Glenn Coffee comparisons along with Bennie Wells.

5. tboy

tboy Founding Member

I have always thought that great balance is one of the most important and least appreciated abilities a RB can possess. Emmitt Smith had great balance and good vision and it took him far.
    I know we want this guy and I want him too. I think Les values toughness in a runner. Those ex-OLinemen love to play smash-mouth football.

6. tboy

tboy Founding Member

Vol fans are delusional right now. They think they will get every recruit. If they get Brown why would Storm want to go there. I don't think they understand that the depth chart can become an issue.

7. pjnchamps

pjnchamps Founding Member

One thing about him is he transfered from Buford Ga where we have some recruiting history and success.

In his latest rivals video states that he wants to get out of Georgia didnt really mention LSU to much just that he was visiting but he's trying to get an offer and visit USC?(who wouldn't for free)

8. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

I think we have a legitimate shot at him based on his comments in his updates. At one point he said LSU was his dream school which doesn't mean everything but it does put us in striking distance.

9. Bandit88

Bandit88 Old Enough to Know Better

Yeah, well. Respected members of this board were regularly predicting 8 five stars in the last class because an 18 year old said he was gonna bring them in.

I wouldn't throw too many stones at the Vols.:redface:

1 person likes this.
  10. tboy

tboy Founding Member

I didn't say other supporters of various schools in the SEC weren't delusional too. And stop talking about Izzy like that!:lol: At least our coaches keep their shirts on.:eek: