2010 RB Lache Seastrunk

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by Lprimo, May 18, 2008.

1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

He also doesn't have to worry about those pesky championships.

2. married2atiger

married2atiger Founding Member

It's college football dude, ALL schools have the politics about the HC, OC and mabybe even the AD. If they don't have that then they are bottom tier teams.

3. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

good lord. where to start.....:rolleye33:

4. Bandit88

Bandit88 Old Enough to Know Better

It's best not to...

5. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

We just landed one of our best recruiting classes in the nation...like the fifth one in a row...Miles is getting tremendous praise from the national press for his efforts not just this year, but in the perspective of his career at LSU as well as in the perspective of the SEC as well as the entire nation....Miles produced a better class than Saban did-after a National championship year according to Rivals itself.

...and you are glad that we missed out on two targets because they don't have to deal with "the BS at LSU" ????

The only BS that I can see about LSU is the BS from fans like you.:insane:

Red, you're up next. :popcorn:.

6. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

he's a troll guys, ignore it.

7. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

Many people don't know it but Lance Armstrong has unbelievable influence on college recruting. He essentially calls the shots. Thats what happened with Lache, Lance made the best decision he could and sent him packing to Oregon.

[​IMG]

8. LSUFan1950

LSUFan1950 Founding Member

Steve, this is why I don't understand why some LSU Fans keep on knocking Coach Miles. Coach Miles has already brough us an National Championship, kept the talent level where it was when he got here and even on top of that has brough us a winning season every year he was the LSU Head Coach.

Last year was a push for me, because Jefferson should have never been our starting QB. If Perrllioux would have kept his nose clean I think LSU would have been playing for another National Championship instead of Bama. But LSU had to go with Hatch and Lee the year before and Jefferson last year.

The talent level was lacking at QB because LSU had to throw in QBs who did not have much playing time for the past two years. The only reason why Jefferson was our starter was, because he just had more talent. We just have to give Coach Miles a break just because we did not get any play out of our QBs for the past two years. Next year Jefferson will be a Jr., so it is time for him to either put up and make some big plays or go with another QB. But I really think with as much talent as Jefferson has he will become a top notch SEC QB.

Sorry I just had to get that off of my chest. I just love my Tigers.

!twocrystals!

1 person likes this.
  9. charlie_c0756

charlie_c0756 Founding Member

Has anybody given any notice to Spencer Ware? I got a feeling that Lache won't be missed if this guy stays healthy. His highlight reels are phenomenal. And Ohio State fans are pissed off at him.

View attachment 13028

10. blindside517

blindside517 Founding Member

Charlie I have been on the Ware bandwagon since I watched one of his games in september on one of those fox sports channel....he scored all of there td's and knocked one poor kid out of the game who tried to tackle him high.

I think he has a decent chance of playing as a true freshmen but I have no doubt by the time he leaves here he will be a star.