2010 RB Lache Seastrunk

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by Lprimo, May 18, 2008.

1. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

I wish we had more Lache Seastrunk threads...we need about twenty-six more of them !!!

:insane:

2. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

1 person likes this.
  3. Bengal Buddy

Bengal Buddy Founding Member

No surprise there. LSU missed out on its two big targets: Reed and Seastrunk.

4. blindside517

blindside517 Founding Member

Ware ended up becoming a pretty big target for us I would say...us not gettng Lache doesn't bother me at all.

5. Herb

Herb Founding Member

How do you know these were LSU's "two big targets"? Do you have inside info or is this just another opportunity for you to bitch and moan?

6. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

Bhelm, Im sure you will fill in the holes regarding Lache's recruiting process.

7. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

pretty typical college town. but really what do college kids care about anything--all they need are chicks and a few clubs. for me the plus would be all the free nights at "friends" chalets at Sunriver at the base one of the top places to snowboard. although it seems blacks arent so into snow sports.

8. LSU-SIU

LSU-SIU Founding Member

I think Lache made a good football decision here pretty fair from home though, to me he would have fit in with Ole Miss rather well. Good luck to him.

9. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

I wish I could but I can't really fill any details I heard right now. I know you understand... I am being watched.:yelwink2:

He did give a silent commit to USC before Pete left though. AU and Texas backed off for reasons I can't get into. Some family wanted him close to home and others thought he was better off away for some more reasons I can't get into. LSU did it the right way throughout. We covered our butts and got commits from 3 great backs while still showing interest.

10. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

I definitely understand, I was talking more about the USC silent, I never heard that until yesterday.