2010 RB Lache Seastrunk

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by Lprimo, May 18, 2008.

1. Andouille

Andouille Guest

I think having JJ in would have increased wins at the most by 2. Even with our offensive woes, the Wizard racked up the points.

The problem this year was the defense. Bad coaching. (problem solved) Bad senior leadership (solved) and poor attitude (will be solved).

The co-DC thing was a disaster that unfortunately happened. Many coaches don't make the necessary changes and go down with the ship.

Miles did what all long-term winning coaches do. He quickly solved the problem and surrounded himself with the best in the business.

LSU wins the West and is in the running for another national championship next year.

1 person likes this.
  2. TigerBait45

TigerBait45 Founding Member

If Seastrunk and Trovon Reed are serious about attending the same school then I'm pretty sure it'll be LSU. Trovon is definitely coming here..I never want to say that about an out of state kid, especially this early, but I feel good about Lache.

1 person likes this.
  3. Andouille

Andouille Guest

BTW, Lache will win the Heisman trophy while he's a Tiger.
    GUARANTEED.

And he'll be better than Adrian Peterson.

4. shoelessjoe

shoelessjoe Founding Member

Seatrunk is related to Ford I think also.

5. TigerBait45

TigerBait45 Founding Member

Seastrunk has Reggie Bush caliber explosive ability..I would love to have him and pair him with an inside runner like Ford. Talk about a dynamic running game.

6. Andouille

Andouille Guest

Dude would eat Reggie Bush's lunch. Inside, outside, doesn't matter.

Tiger fans and college football fans will be talking about this cat 50 years after he's done at LSU.

7. Bayou Bengal11

Bayou Bengal11 ~Orlando Tiger Coonass~

I know Ive been watching this kid on youtube since he was a freshman... my how things have changed. LSU will be lucky if this kid decides to show his abilities in purple and gold.

8. Blade Brown

Blade Brown Founding Member

Hope we get 'em! Temple, TX isn't far from Austin, though....kind of like NO to BR!! That alone has me worried.

9. tzanghi

tzanghi Founding Member

I did read that he was originally from Louisiana, but he moved to Texas sometime after growing up, so that could lead to a better chance for us.

10. Texsport

Texsport Founding Member

Lache ( Lake ) Seastrunk

Lache (Lake) Seastrunk is a back to be watched for the future.

Out of Temple Texas, he rushed for over 1,500 yds as a sophomore this season.

Blazing speed,

Texsport