2010 Prospect Watch/Offers Page

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by bhelmLSU, Jun 12, 2008.

1. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

WR Solomon Patton has been contacted. He is one of the fastest players in the country.

2. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

LB Kurt Killens out of Texas has ties to LA (grandmother lives in Denham Springs) and really likes LSU. Early leaders are LSU, Tex, A&M, and Florida.

FS/LB Desmond Brown--Georgia could be a 5 or 4 star prospect has LSU in his top 7 along with Arkansas (his 1st offer), UGA, Bama, Appy St., Auburn, and UK.

3. LSUpurple

LSUpurple Freshman

IL WR Earlzo Singleton Clark Prep.High School (IL)
    runs a 4.39 and can jump out of a gym.He's dynamic on the gridiron,he's been showing of his skills at recent camps:a big time deep threat.(TOP 30 in 2010:Notre Dame Leads)

MI RB Austin White Stevenson High School (MI)
    runs a 4.44,he's able to catch the ball out of the backfield and take it to the house.Already has offers from Michigan and Michigan State.(TOP 50 in 2010)

4. CParso

CParso Founding Member

Personally, I don't really start paying attention to next year recruits until we have almost wrapped up our current class. Otherwise I start mixing their names up, not to mention the fact that they haven't played a down of their Jr years yet & very few kids are already top D1 prospects.

I haven't heard anything about how Louisiana as a whole looks for next year, but that information usually proves to be unreliable anyway.

I do wonder how next year's class will be affected by this season (and the one after that).

5. bhelmLSU

I just learned that lesson. I wanted to get some key names out there and my head started to hurt because it is all too much. Maybe one or two big names but that is it until this class is over and done with.

6. philter

philter Founding Member

Interesting about Barksdale, online they show him as winning the Michigan Junior Chess Championship in 2003 (k-8) as a fifth grader and placing 2nd in 2004 (sixth grade).

1 person likes this.
  7. pjnchamps

pjnchamps Founding Member

QB Terrence Broadway had a great camp in Bama and received an offer from Alabama.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogq1Niy4je8
    [MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogq1Niy4je8 [/MEDIA]

8. bhelmLSU

Fort Bend, Texas CB Tony Hurd has LSU at his top spot right now.

Has already visited LSU 2-3 times and has offers from Cal and A&M. Also said USC touches base with him once a week.

9. Pringle

Pringle FUSC and FND

Okay so next year's recruiting class is gonna have 3 Top QB's Carter, Wood and Broadway that are gonna be well within reach right? It seems like a couple years ago we are desperate for a QB and now it seems like we have too many. Next Year Hatch will be a Junior, Lee & Jefferson sophmores and Shepard & Garrett freshmen. Plus what happens if Rueben Randle just turns out to be an amazing QB his senior year and would only want to play QB at LSU, do you turn away such an amazing athlete? Or say we do land a 5 star QB next year, anyway Shepard would move to WR?

10. Bengal Buddy

Bengal Buddy Founding Member

Regardless of what he does this year, Randle will be a WR at LSU.