2009 Offers

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by bhelmLSU, Feb 8, 2008.

1. Bengal Buddy

Bengal Buddy Founding Member

Dexter Pratt, Zawanza Starling, Bryce Brown, Kevin Minter and Tana Patrick to the list.

2. cristof11

cristof11 Founding Member

Would love to get Bryce Brown but it seems he wants to play with his big bro Arthur in Miami.

3. pjnchamps

pjnchamps Founding Member

Zawanza is from Lincoln where we recruited CB T.Bryant this year. Wouldn't mind gettin all those above. Tana Patrick is suspose to be a Bama Lock would be great pulling a big time Inside LB from there.Definitely feel Bryce is one of the Top 2 RBs in the nation

4. CParso

CParso Founding Member

5. Bayou Bengal11

Bayou Bengal11 ~Orlando Tiger Coonass~

6. tboy

tboy Founding Member

7. Tom Callender

Tom Callender Founding Member

Lipscomb - 190 & 4.3 speed !! Wow, now thats speed & power... sign him up please!!!

8. CParso

CParso Founding Member

LSU was really close with a couple of the best RBs in the country the past 2 years (Joe McKnight & Jermaine Thomas). We will land Michael Ford this year, who will likely be one of the top 5 RBs, and next year the #1 RB in the country.

It will all work itself out.

If LSU was signing a full 25 every year, that would mean our attrition was pretty high, so it's good to have smaller classes every once in a while. It is unfortunate that we won't have room for some very talented players, but I doubt our coaches would trade guys on our roster for them (because if they would, they could make it happen).

I could see us signing 3, but if so then I think one will be an athlete and/or one won't be expected to qualify.

I haven't heard anything, but I would assume he's fine as the coaches said we felt good about the group of RBs we have on the roster (in reference to going 2 years without a RB).

9. tboy

tboy Founding Member

10. CParso

CParso Founding Member

Miachel Ford will probably be one of the top 5 RBs in the country this year, and then the #1 RB recruit in the country next year (class of '10) is an LSU lean.