2009 NFL Draft

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by Cajun Sensation, Feb 14, 2009.

1. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

They are probably all better than what the Saints have. Moore will be a steal.

2. DownOnTheBayou

DownOnTheBayou Say My Name!

You're right. But hell, me and you are better than what the Saints have. We could blow coverages just as good as they do! :lol:

3. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Isn't the first round draft pick already gone? And the second in limbo or gone too?

4. pjnchamps

pjnchamps Founding Member

They will still have their first and not their 2nd and 5th thats why its important they make the right choice.

5. BAY0U BENGAL

I couldn't remember which one they gave up for the trade. Thanks

6. pjnchamps

If the Saint were to trade their 2010 2nd round pick and 7th round for a team's 2009 2nd round pick would you be against it ?IMO i would be for it. Any other possible scenrios you guys can think of? I wish there was a way the Saints could sign T.Suggs. Saints should also bring in C.McAllister and Leigh Boden for training camp to see how they workout and if one of them could add depth.

7. BAY0U BENGAL

I hate Crabtree, because I think he's another T.O. and I think T.O. is what's wrong with America, but the saints need a secondary playmaker like no one can believe.

But... I wish they could pickup awesome Safety

8. pjnchamps

What makes you think that? If Crabtree or Maclin fell to the Saints would you pick one of them

9. DarkHornet

DarkHornet Louisiana Sports Fan

I'd love to have one of the two, but I would absolutely NOT pick them if I'm the Saints. As much of a steal it would be, we have NO need for another WR. It would make for a good trade scenario, though.

Would I want them on my team? Yes.

Would I want to use the 14th pick on one of them? No.

10. pjnchamps

If the Saints had more picks in the draft especially a 2nd round I think I would pull the trigger and my starting 3 wr would be colston, lance moore, maclin or crabtree(maclin more of a KR threat), 4 and 5 Meecum and Arrington. 2nd round would be best available Defensive player and sign FA CBs to add depth as well