2009 NASCAR Season

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by CajunlostinCali, Jan 23, 2009.

1. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

There should be no debate over the fact that Dale Earnhardt Jr. had his head soooo far up his ass he saw his own heartbeat. I am embarrassed I even picked the dude. :confused:

2. Beer

Beer Founding Member

No no no, screw Brian Vickers, that little prick had the gall to come on TV and talk about how its a shame that he got wrecked in front of the field? F you brian. How quickly we forget that stunt you pulled at Dega a couple years ago when you took out Jr and JJ oh and went on to win the race and act like nothing had happened. You reap what you sow dickhead. Jr did nothing wrong aside from missing his pit box twice.

3. orlandotiger

orlandotiger GEAUX TIGERS!

While your point about Vickers maybe valid, it doesn't make what Jr did right. And all the drivers complain about things that happen to them, even if they have done it themselves.

4. CajunlostinCali

Now you see, this is where you and I are gonna have to disagree. Vickers HELD his spot, knowing ALL bad wrecks are caused on restarts, he has the right to block without causing a wreck, which he done. He did not make Jr. come back up in him.

Do not let history dictate the cause. Vickers and 10 others would still be driving had he not been hooked. Lets see who takes the blame...

5. Beer

Beer Founding Member

True, I had to watch it a couple times to see that he actually did catch his bumper but it was no where close to the P.I.T. maneuver vickers pulled on them in 06. I don't think for a minute that Jr intended to take him out. That just isn't his style. Hell even after 06 when they interviewed Jr he was like "well that is racing" Jimmy Johnson was the one that was critical of Vickers. I just don't think it was near as "dirty" as DW made it out to be. Oh and as for big eared Kyle, he can suck it too. IMO it could not have happened to two nicer guys.

6. orlandotiger

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thanks for that, I just spit my diet coke all over my computer screen! No matter what I see we agree on one big thing.

FYI, there is rain in one of the parking lots by the air strip, so I am sure the drivers have heard that and if they go back green, this race could get even dirtier quicker!

EDIT: Ronnie just called they are in caution for rain right now.

7. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

Poor Kyle Busch. :lol:

8. CajunlostinCali

Now why yall gotta go and hate on shrub like that? :hihi: If all he done was shut up he just have a friend or two! Serious though, he ain't Mr. personality but dude is bout the 3rd or 4th best talent out there today. Lil fugger can't help he got a turd for a brother... Just sayin

I think they are gonna finish this thing after the rain.

EDIT: Called it. Weak...

9. Beer

Beer Founding Member

Thing is, I used to really not like his brother, now that his azz has come aboard the duece aint that bad but I really don't like kyle. I hope he crashes every week.

10. orlandotiger

Race called, too bad we didn't get a finish, could have been a wild one.