2009 NASCAR Season

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by CajunlostinCali, Jan 23, 2009.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Talledega is never boring. There is always the posibility of "The Big One" on any lap in the race.

The most boring races are on the cookie cutter mile and a half tracks. NASCAR should swap dates between Homestead and Daytona and begin and end the season there. I would also love to see Bristol added to the Chase

Two plate races and two short tracks would really separate the men from the boys

2. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

3. CajunlostinCali

OK, even if JJ crashes on the parade lap next week, he has the cushion to end this thing. So here is to JJ crashing on the parade lap.

If Mark Martin can stay in this thing, he will be the brides maid, again. :(

4. CajunlostinCali

Two to geaux and there is actually a race for the ship! Mark Martin down only 77 points has to be near perfect to pull this thing off. JJ is pretty damn good in Phoenix but mediocre at Homestead. This could come down to the finish for the season. I am really pulling for the old man to get er done.

What is even more interesting is the points race for the fantasy league. Qball is up but only 19 points over the buoy. :eek: That's right, the buoy! That is about the smallest of margins with just two to geaux where any one race can fetch you about 375 points on a dominant day. Way to play em boys. :thumb:

Beginners luck?

5. LSU Tiger Eyes

LSU Tiger Eyes Founding Member

Are any of you guys going down to Homestead next weekend?

6. qball316

qball316 Founding Member

Hendrick is an amazing owner. He's gonna finish 1,2,3. And as for JJ, I'm tired of seeing him win. He's like the Tiger Woods of NASCAR.

As for the Fantasy League, never thought I'd be in the 98th percentile of all of Yahoo and still be fighting for my life. This has been a crazy competitive league this year.

7. qball316

qball316 Founding Member

Wow! This is gonna be a close finish for the top spot in the Fantasy League.

1 person likes this.
  8. CajunlostinCali

No kidding! Gotta wait on the points to post. This is gonna be wicked close...

9. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

if i'm figuring right, the buoy is gonna take it by 6 points

1 person likes this.
  10. CajunlostinCali

Buoy by 3 phuckin points. I just can't believe this finish. That is any one cars 1 spot position. It came down to a car. Absolutely amazing!!!