2009 NASCAR Season

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by CajunlostinCali, Jan 23, 2009.

1. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

Ever since they left Fox for the season I have not been able to watch any damn races cause they are either on ESPN or TNT it SUCKS!!!!

Wish they would just stick to FOX...or maybe I should get something more then antenna

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I know you like to call out Jr for being a no talent hack and some of it is deserved. I didn't see the whole race but I did catch no less than 4 times where he was in some really dangerous spots and did some amazing driving to get out without a scratch. Not sure how he runs top 5 for a while and somehow ends up 17th or something like that but he had his driving hat on Sun night for sure.

3. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

I think this articulates my statement 100%. I was watching when he was leading with like 70 to geaux yet finished 17th. He had a good ride but when his CC was asked, he personally responded that they have had great cars as of late, just not the finishes to show for. I am at least giving him credit for having that better car which coincides with my earlier statements that the Jr/ Jr relationship was not working out at all. It might take them another year to remotely show that there is a championship combination there at all.

What I am convinced of is the fact that Jr cannot properly convey what it is he wants the car to do. He does not have any decent notes to work with since the COT (other than fuel strategy) was introduced which is prolly why they unload a turd week in, week out. Polishing that turd is a work in progress. :grin: I wonder if Mt. Dew agrees?

4. CajunlostinCali

Dear Shane,

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l47nYxzCdKA[/MEDIA]

Sincerely,

Cali

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

6. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

my latest fantasy nascar observation...

never take ambien right before making your picks. :eek:

that might be extended to never take ambien, period. that stuff will eff you up! i had no idea who i even picked and had to look when i got home from our trip.

i may suck on my own lately, but at least i remember why!:hihi:

7. CajunlostinCali

MM, flexing. I think he has a shot but there is a track or two which may give him fits. Fun to watch the ol man dominate.

JPM, yeah but can he be Mr. Big for 9 more?

Smoke, despite a case of the dumb ass, still smoking. That deal was a complete lack of discipline, something they had beginning the season with. Lil too much success got somebody laxed. Boot to the ass ought to get em all back in shape. I say Smoke looks good here on.

JJ is coming no matter what so I say he is it till he gets knocked off, in somebodies oil or punted by nobody.

"Jr. frustrated by late race crash". Well no kidding...

Shrub, is so busted for being a late season bust. Great pick in the spring though.

Jeff Gordon, bout the same late season bust shrub is becoming. I would like to see him actually finish a chase strong. He is way overdue.

Too early to say anyone is done but I will say Kahne is.

Who thinks anyone 7th on down has a chance?

8. qball316

qball316 Founding Member

Stupid @$$ double zero! How do you forget to gas up you car? Runs out of fuel on the green flag. This better not be the thing that turns the tides. I've been paranoid that everyone was gonna catch me.

9. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

That was a hellva crash today!

10. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Yes, it was good to see Sliced Bread walk away from that one....on his roof 7 times, not good!

Quick observation...the Chase has been very unkind to Smoke so far.