2009 NASCAR Season

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by CajunlostinCali, Jan 23, 2009.

1. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

3. DRC

DRC TigerNator

On another note, Dale Earnhardt Jr has become the modern day Kyle Petty. He cant do chit. How many races has he won in the last 3 or 4 years? One? How can he can continue to be the most popular driver with that pitiful track record? Name alone cant keep him there forever without some results and he needs them soon.

4. CajunlostinCali

[​IMG]Jr. IS the most poopular driver in NASCAR, so let us listen;

Earnhardt: NASCAR falling flat, car needs tweaks - NASCAR - Yahoo! Sports

Well, since he is performing so sh!tty and his teammates are well, bout locked into the chase do we take the word of the poopular one? In part, yes but do those changes make for a better Jr.? :nope:

In the end I believe Podkatt will agree with necessary changes to the COT and that is all that really matters.

5. CajunlostinCali

A N D Helton pretty much agrees!

NASCAR's Helton responds to Earnhardt's complaints - NASCAR - Yahoo! Sports

6. CajunlostinCali

Guess Mark ain't giving up his ride.

NASCAR.COM - Keselowski to race Cup for Penske Racing in 2010 - Aug 21, 2009

NEVER saw that coming. I am pretty confident that BK is way better then Stremme ever really was and with no quality seats coming available, off to the 12 it is. Hopefully he turns out better then Kurt Busch too!

7. CajunlostinCali

2 to geaux, so who makes and who misses the chase?

Tony Stewart-------Leader, I said at the beginning of the season this dude would not make the chase...:insane: I say he geaux's all the way.
    Jimmie Johnson------.-220, cheeseball
    Jeff Gordon----------.-254, running just about the same as he does every year at this time, but he is in.
    Denny Hamlin--------.-423, whatever.
    Carl Edwards--------.-454, phuckem :cool:
    Kurt Busch----------.-461 Well damn!
    Ryan Newman-------.-569 I went as far as to say he would suck this year...:insane:
    Greg Biffle----------.--578 whatever.
    Juan Montoya-------.-589 Personally I hope he does not make the chase just for not pitting with a flat right rear. KILLED my points night. Fag. :cuss:
    Mark Martin---------.-593 Here is where things get real. MM is in. Runs a great Atlanta and Richmond is old school.
    Kasey Kahne--------.-601 Done, I say he is out but has a decent Atlanta
    Matt Kenseth-------.-619 Dunno, How he has gotten this far so quietly? I say he is in, but by a hair.

Kyle Busch----------.-653 In, Changed his tune with a win, momentum keeps him on a roll.
    Brian Vickers--------.-658 Straddlin the fence pretty hard here. Gonna need some help, perhaps he should punt shrub!!! :D
    Clint Bowyer---------.-731 DONE! Sorry cause I like Clint but RCR will suck this year and everyone there is singing the same tune... Harvick is SOOOO pissed!

Your turn.

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Its too bad that Mark Martin is such a nice guy. He could have wrecked Kyle Bush and won the Sharpie 500 and ended KB's chance of making the chase

I didn't get to watch the race because I was at my fantasy football draft at the same time.

9. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

ya know, i was thinking the same thing while watching the race. part of me really likes him cause hes a nice guy, but part of me was sitting here hoping he would give ol' big ears a taste of his own medicine!

10. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

I liked what happened better. The old gentlemen showed the young a-hole how to race hard but clean. Surprisingly, the young a-hole seemed to get the message and responded in kind. It was good to see; we'll just have to wait and see if Shrub actually learned a lesson that will stick with him.....but I'm not holding my breath.