2009 NASCAR Season

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by CajunlostinCali, Jan 23, 2009.

1. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Richard Petty Motorsports

Here erupts a brand new organization born from GEM and Petty merger. The irony in this deal is Gillette has controlling interest as GEM purchased the Petty group however the Petty namesake lives on. I would say the only thing holding this organization back is time to necessary to "get with it" and "DODGE". Here is the line up:

Kasey Kahne, MILF mobster rolls out another season for the BUD Klan, odd as Petty has a thing about booze sponsors. Anyhow the three skanks always hunting him down must get a grip as All State has moved on.

Elliot Sadler IS back in the 19. Elliot got himself a red hair when, after the merger he found out he was out a ride. Seems he knows his contracts and threw a lawsuit out to keep his ride. All was washed soon after and you can expect to see him define why it is he is a mid pack driver in a DODGE every other Sunday here on out. Don’t get me wrong. I love the dude but serious, DODGE is a heap of sh!t in terms of racing and I fully expect this year will be the same.

Reed Sorenson will wheel the 43 car and he will have everything on the hood except Target. I like Reed, a lot. Dude is a great driver but I must say it again…DODGE. Good luck Reed!

Rounding out this organization is AJ Allmendinger in the 44 supposedly with Valvoline on the hood. Dude just got this ride a few days ago and rightfully so. He was the one rumored to the 19 car and well, Elliot settled that. I like AJ, not a lot, but he really came along the second half of last season so he gets props for not blowing a promising open wheel career.

2. CajunlostinCali

Michael Waltrip Racing

:hihi:

But seriously folks that David Reutiman can flat out drive a race car. Dude is the class of the team and I expect he shall continue to grow to a higher level. He is now wheeling the 00 dream machine while UPS fulfills their responsibilities before getting the hell out of MWR ville.

*EDIT* Just announced that Aarons will sponsor the double knot for the full season.

Michael, well that is another subject. Dude can draft but...He would be better fitted just smiling and trying to run a business. Matter of fact, his own guy, that he hired, told him, shape up of get out of the car! :eek: Thats right, he said if you suck again this year boss, your out of the car!!!

Here is my prediction: He is out of the car, we just gotta watch him fail one more time to get the boot. BUT, that is another year of watching that fine ass Buffy prance around again. MILF of the decade if there was a vote. :thumb:

Have a Coke and a smile! BUFFAY

[​IMG]

3. CajunlostinCali

9 days 1 hour and 15 minutes for the Daytona 500

Penske Championship Racing

Seaux the name changes and that due to the slight merger with Bill Davis, now minority owner. What effects belong here is Davis gives up the 22 to Penske yet you will not see the 22, just it's points now transferred to the 77 somewhat driven by Sam Hornish Jr. Hornish had a decent season but compared to all other open wheel defects simply did not run as well. Why? Again I say DODGE. Starting to feel it now???

David Stremme will drive the 12 car vacated by Ryan Newman. Stremme has a less then storied career with mediocre success driving for Ganassi but still has the talent to be really good in a decent ride. Unfortunately the 12 is not a very good ride and I am afraid the best success seen in that car now drives what I believe a better car for Stewart Hass in the now, Army car.

Kurt Busch continues his little bit better than mediocre success in the deuce. He has a new crew chief in Jeff Thousand, once famous crew chief in the Rusty Wallace hay days of the early 80’s. Kurt is loaded in talent and I expect him to champion the effort for the Penske organization however…
    DODGE will prevent him from even making the chase. He may win a race with the possibilities of a good rain strategy. One never knows!

Line up for the Bud Shootout THIS SATURDAY:

#98-Menard, Ford, chose 22nd, starts 1st POLE
    #19-Sadler, Dodge, chose 20th, starts 2nd
    #43-Sorenson, Dodge, chose 16th, starts 3rd
    #82-Speed, Toyota, chose 27th, starts 4th
    #11-Hamlin, Toyota, chose 3rd, starts 5th
    #14-Stewart, Chevy, chose 25th, starts 6th
    #83-Vickers, Toyota, chose 15th, starts 7th
    #96-Labonte, Ford, chose 26th, starts 8th
    #88-Earnhardt Jr., Chevy, chose 21st, starts 9th
    #18-Busch, Toyota, chose 11th, starts 10th
    #99-Edwards, Ford, chose 2nd, starts 11th
    #2-Busch, Dodge, chose 12th, starts 12th
    #7-Gordon, Dodge, chose 24th, starts 13th
    #9-Kahne, Dodge, chose 4th, starts 14th
    #26-McMurray, Ford, chose 18th, starts 15th
    #6-Ragan, Ford, chose 14th, starts 16th
    #55-Waltrip, Toyota, chose 23rd, starts 17th
    #44-Allmendinger, Dodge, chose 28th/last, starts 18th
    #20-Logano, Toyota, chose 7th, starts 19th
    #12-David Stremme, Dodge, chose 8th, starts 20th
    #48-Johnson, Chevy, chose 1st, starts 21st
    #00-Reutimann, Toyota, chose 19th, starts 22nd
    #31-Burton, Chevy, chose 13th, starts 23rd
    #07-Mears, Chevy, chose 9th, starts 24th
    #17-Kenseth, Ford, chose 10th, starts 25th
    #16-Biffle, Ford, chose 6th, starts 26th
    #29-Harvick, Chevy, chose 5th, starts 27th
    #24-Gordon, Chevy, chose 17th, starts 28th

4. orlandotiger

orlandotiger GEAUX TIGERS!

I can't wait, I am spending all day today prepping for the Jamabalya that I am doing at the tailgate tomorrow! Mom also sent me a King Cake to bring for dessert! I am going to teach these Floridians a thing or two about tailgating!

5. CajunlostinCali

My Bud Shootout top ten picks:

1. Jimmy Johnson
    2. Denny Hamlin
    3. Jr
    4. AJ Almendinger
    5. Smoke and Newman both looked great in 500 practice
    6. David Regan
    7. Carl Edwards
    8. Greg Biffle
    9. Shrub
    10. David Reutiman
    I have never top ten'd before. See how it goes.

As a bonus I pick the 20 to crash.

6. CajunlostinCali

Lets review.

.400 on a plate track with no points involved is a decent day.

Would have been a .600 if not for a crash with half a lap to go.

7. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Good run for Smoke in his new team's first time out.:D

1 person likes this.
  8. orlandotiger

too tired to even get into the race much yet, but did anybody hear how #60 from the ARCA race is? That was a horrible crash and I could have thrown my beer and touched it if had wanted. They cut his windsheild off and everything to get him out and it didn't look like he was moving when they carried out on the strecher.

9. CajunlostinCali

That was very nasty. dude should be alright. When I saw it, it took a good while before his window net went down. Dude got a stinger for sure.

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6R9fuAZ3fwk&eurl=http://nascar.fanhouse.com/2009/02/07/patrick-sheltra-hospitalized-following-nasty-arca-racing-crash/[/MEDIA]

10. orlandotiger

It was crazy, when I get my picture downloaded I will post them on here. We were right in front of the crash when it was at its worse! Crazy!