2007/2008 New Orleans Hornets

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by macatak911, Oct 27, 2007.

1. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

Okay, so over the course of about a minute and a half last night, Chris Paul picked up 2 fouls and David West picked up three. This was the turning point in the game. My opinion on those calls is this:

Chris Paul - First foul was very ticky tack. That type of "push off" happens all of the time. Yeah his elbow was up but so is every offensive players when they go to the hoop. He didn't push off, he collided with Bowen in the air and that's why he fell backwards. Second foul was more of the same. Ole Bowen taking a a flop. Bowen gets in on paul on the break and paul puts his hand out to fell where he his. Bowen then flies into the stands like a pipe bomb just exploded.

David West - First foul tired to fight his was around a screen and Ginobili was moving with him. In my opinion it was a foul on Ginobili. That pissed him off and he committed two stupid fouls in the next 30 seconds. Those last two were most definitely fouls, no doubt about it.

Am I being biased or do you guys agree with this assessment? One other thing, Bruce Bowen is the biggest b**ch in the league. What a crybaby/cheater. I would be embarassed if I were him. Be a professional for god's sake.

2. PURPLE TIGER

PURPLE TIGER HOPE is not a strategy!

I first thought the teams were successful at home because they were feeding off the crowd. After watching this series, I believe the crowd has a bigger impact of the refs than on the players.

I don't care if they call everything or if they let them play but damn, call the game consistently.

...and yes, Bruce Bowen is a punk-a$$ B****

Somebody needs to take Horry's head off also.

3. pjnchamps

pjnchamps Founding Member

agree
    The Kings of Pushing off with the off arm is Parker and Ginobli they do it all the time I know Parker is fast but they both do it all the time.

I really hate the Spurs so maybe I'm biased I dont see how people really can respect their rings with the way they get calls and one can't play anytype of contesting defense on them or its a foul but they can hack for days. Also watch them during the game how much they talk,whine,complain to the refs and Timmy can get in the ref face and chew their A$$ out but nothing will happen. Dont even know how Bowen sleeps at night or hasn't got his a$$ whopped yet.

4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

we have plenty of urban meyer's offspring in this thread.

suck it up, people.

5. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

The long layoff between game 6 and 7 really helped the Hornets and I hope they can take advantage of that tonight.

West says he is now 100%.

Spurs are 7pt favorites.:nope:

6. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

They favored the Spurs because they have been in this position before and they have a great coach, I expect the Hornets to win this game.

7. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

hornets are 4-4' point favorites.

total around 183.

8. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

Where in the hell do you bet? :) Sounds like a sweet line to me.

9. macatak911

macatak911 CRAIG STELTZ = BEAST

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVipr3BceHs[/MEDIA]

10. orlandotiger

orlandotiger GEAUX TIGERS!

Game time?