20 + Killed in Church Shooting

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Bayou Tiger, Nov 5, 2017.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

You know what I wonder. I wonder what the woman whose daughter was dating this piece of shit feels like.

This dude went to the church specifically to kill her but she wasn't there that day and 26 others were killed. We talk about the victims and their families all the time, but I wonder what this woman feels like. Is she remorseful? Does she feel guilty? Does she blame herself? Is the town giving her the cold shoulder? Interesting stuff.

3. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

I think he was married to her daughter cause they refer to the lady as the mother-in-law and her mother was killed (grandmother-in-law)

4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

So, that being case I still question what she feels like. I'm sure like shit, but I wonder deeper.

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I'm sure she must feel bad but what does she have to feel remorseful about? Her daughter marrying a sicko isn't her fault.

6. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

I get what you’re saying. And it could weight pretty heavy if that person were to hang on to that kind of guilt. The victims’ families might hang on to that. That same thought crossed my mind, too.