20 + Killed in Church Shooting

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Bayou Tiger, Nov 5, 2017.

1. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

I don't think so,.. any boobies?

Bengal B likes this.
  2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Guess who said this at a convention speech:

"Americans watching this address tonight have seen the recent images of violence in our streets and the chaos in our communities. Many have witnessed this violence personally, some have even been its victims.

I have a message for all of you: the crime and violence that today afflicts our nation will soon come to an end. Beginning on January 20th 2017, safety will be restored."

3. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Not everything that happens in this country should be a reason for you to bash a president.

kcal likes this.
  4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Liar he never said that

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

This post by you is why I have disdain for you. Why people need to keep even you in our "thoughts and prayers" in hopes you become a more compassionate man. When Saclise was on his death bed I read all your post and there was no compassion or sorrow from you.

What do "thoughts and prayers" do? For one it changes the lives of millions of people on the wrong path in life and therefore preventing evil people from picking up a gun, a knife, a bomb or a truck to kill. It helps the drug addicted see a better path than their own and their childrens destruction. It would be hard to calculate how many lives are saved because people start believing in God and whats right. Had the baseball shooter and the Vegas shooter (both libtards BTW) had God in their lives 100 of lost lives could have been prevented. Someone like you wouldn't know because you have no God only warped political beliefs and devotion to dictorial style government. I haven't been to church since I was 12 years old but have a strong foundation in a belief in God which is a belief in whats good and right. If one has no good and compassionate God than any evil act has no consequence because there is no one to answer to, there is no right or wrong.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Some on the left are really putting themselves in a bad spot here.

They haven't seemed to have learned anything from the election. They might want to understand how many people in this country practice any form of a religion before they start telling them praying for victims and the families is worthless.

They seem to be pretty good at trying to alienate the majorities in this country. It seems over the past two years the left has done a very good job of exposing their core beliefs in trashing anyone who doesnt have the same views as them.

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Which controls Rex do you think will "make fewer" mass shootings.

8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

A good example of why you need to believe in a God that is good and not of this earth is Imperial Japan in the late 30's and early 40's. The Japanese people did not believe in God but rather their Emperor, a man. How many lives were lost and how many people tortured because of this? Same thing with Hitler and even more so with Stalin.

9. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

Actually he did. However, only Rex is going to take things so literally. No way to cut out violence, but hopefully it can be reduced. Looks like this guy had a vendetta against his in laws who went to the church he shot up. They weren't there.

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I know he did just ragging on Rex cause he calls everyone a liar who gives him facts.